Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would NSC be better if you could be sued...

challengechappers

Sep 14, 2005
..... for libel ?

i rarely post but often read NSC. but to be honest, i'm sick and tired of all the eejets on here (ernest - what a bore. and the twat that uses the muslim cartoon as his avitar - ooh how controversial ! ).

so many people think they can be abusive because they know they can hide behind a daft name.

if this was the same as "banter down the pub" then there would be a lot of people being glassed.

so, no more NSC for me.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
challengechappers said:
so, no more NSC for me.

If you've only ever contributed six times (and one of those was to say you're leaving), dunno you'll be that missed. Sorry.

E

enigma

challengechappers said:
..... for libel ?

i

so many people think they can be abusive because they know they can hide behind a daft name.

Very true. Thats why geeks like Looney love it.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
challengechappers said:
..... for libel ?

i rarely post but often read NSC. but to be honest, i'm sick and tired of all the eejets on here (ernest - what a bore. and the twat that uses the muslim cartoon as his avitar - ooh how controversial ! ).

if this was the same as "banter down the pub" then there would be a lot of people being glassed.

so, no more NSC for me.

Wise words, but I doubt if the eejits on here will care about alienating Albion fans. They should, but I doubt if they will.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
challengechappers said:
..... for libel ?

so, no more NSC for me.

Thank you, come again!

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
No, not libel

However i think that people can have someone warned if threatening language is used. But the mods get the final decision

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
challengechappers said:
..... for libel ?

so, no more NSC for me.

You have a point but please f*** off and let the rest of us have some fun. Its not a pub its a message board.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Re: Re: Re: Would NSC be better if you could be sued...

The Large One said:
Yes, giving Twatty a good cyber-kicking is good fun.

How would you know? I own you you f'ing bitch.

E

enigma

Re: Re: Re: Re: Would NSC be better if you could be sued...

WATFORD O said:
How would you know? I own you you f'ing bitch.

You own nobody, you're too thick.

Didnt you bottle out of meeting Dwayne as well? pussy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here