Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would it offend...............

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
If i'd gone back to Uni when I should have done I could have nicked my housemate's - he has loads. One for every bloody day I think.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
You'll probably find it won't burn.

Ned went to burn his Wednesday shirt when he became a fully fledged Albion supporter and it melted into holes and went out. It wouldn't set alight at all and we ended up binning it.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Yorkie said:
You'll probably find it won't burn.

Ned went to burn his Wednesday shirt when he became a fully fledged Albion supporter and it melted into holes and went out. It wouldn't set alight at all and we ended up binning it.

Thats nothing a good 6 litres of petrol won't fix....

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Suggest you forget the shirt idea and just burn a Palace fan instead (you will probably get less objections).

D

Deleted User X18H

Harty said:
Anyone if we set fire to a Palace shirt on the pub patio during the singsong at the Sportsman on Saturday lunchtime?
What a twat you really are no wonder the Argus got rid of you.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Why HB&B? All he is doing is suggesting something that will ignite (no pun intended) the passion of the fans, create a stir and get people behind the team.

Why do you have to be so rude to Harty all the time - lets see you come up with something.

If anyones a twat - its you. :angry:

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Trotster said:
Why HB&B? All he is doing is suggesting something that will ignite (no pun intended) the passion of the fans, create a stir and get people behind the team.

Why do you have to be so rude to Harty all the time - lets see you come up with something.

If anyones a twat - its you. :angry:

Sorry Trotster, have to disagree with you there. Setting fire to the shirt is just mindless, it certainly won't 'ignite' my 'passion' ...

I've got a lot of time for Harty but this is one of the more ridculous ideas he has come up with.

I always find that 5 pints of stella gets me going before the game. How about free beer tokens for all ... :drink:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
ManOnTheRun said:
Sorry Trotster, have to disagree with you there. Setting fire to the shirt is just mindless, it certainly won't 'ignite' my 'passion' ...

I've got a lot of time for Harty but this is one of the more ridculous ideas he has come up with.

I always find that 5 pints of stella gets me going before the game. How about free beer tokens for all ... :drink:

I think it was more down the the fact that Hove Born and Interbred felt the need and he had the right to call Harty a twat.

Colbourne Kid

Sep 19, 2003
Harty

Terrific idea. Set fire to a shirt, set off the fire alarm in the Sportsman which is linked to the fire alarm in the stadium, stadium is evacuated, match abandonned, Club loses about £25,000 in costs for the rearanged fixture.

Ratso2005

Dec 4, 2004
Harty said:
Anyone if we set fire to a Palace shirt on the pub patio during the singsong at the Sportsman on Saturday lunchtime?

And what would that achieve exactly?

I'd rather see you burn your contract with SCR.

Colbourne Kid said:
Harty

Terrific idea. Set fire to a shirt, set off the fire alarm in the Sportsman which is linked to the fire alarm in the stadium, stadium is evacuated, match abandonned, Club loses about £25,000 in costs for the rearanged fixture.

One of life's worriers. :rolleyes:

I think it's a brill idea. Hopefully it'll whip Albion fans into a FRENZY and we enter the ground baying for BLOOD.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here