Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would it be safe?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
BrightonAlbion,

I would say from LB to Sth Bermondsey would be around 15-20 quid give or take.
Perhaps a bit more or less...in a black cab

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill
The coach also gets locked in away from the Millwall fans (well it did a few years back anyway) so its completly safe!

The train could be a little unsafe, but if he tags along it should be fine.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Better off getting the train from LB rather than a taxi. It stops at the ground and you go down a walk way caged off from the home fans. Last Boxing Day was a little dodgy cos the train station wasn't open but my previous visits have gone fine without even coming into contact with a home supporter. Besdies I don't think they care about us much anyway. A number of 'em like us for our reaction to that stupid Seig Heil story in the Sun :D

Oct 25, 2003
Thanks seagullsovergrimsby, how much does it cost do you know?

not much usually, depends on how many people they take

but it does take you direct to the away end, and picks you up from the same place so if you're worried about his safety it'll be worth it

you'll need to give liz costa a ring, someone on here will have her number

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The phone number to ring to reserve a seat on the supporters coach is 01273 885658 and Liz will tell you the price and departure time.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just a thought.

Maybe she won't be allowed to take 'minors' with out adult supervision?

Still worth a ring, I guess
I'm sure Liz would take him under her wing if need be :thumbsup:. Other youngsters go on the coach and its not like the lad being a 7 year old.

brightonalbion

Feb 16, 2009
would the number for Liz Costa be for the supporters coach or the coach that seagullsovergrimsby mentioned, leaving from conway st. bus depot?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
would the number for Liz Costa be for the supporters coach or the coach that seagullsovergrimsby mentioned, leaving from conway st. bus depot?
Liz Costa is the contact for the supporters coach which leaves from Conway Street , sorry about causing any confusion because on NSC we call it the LoveBus :lol:

Oct 25, 2003

the liz costa coach is the one that departs from conway st.

there is a junior coach i think? i got on it a couple of times, it leaves from withdean if it still exists

brightonalbion

Feb 16, 2009
Ahhh ill have to remember that one. The LoveBus. Whatever, Got it! And you dont have to be a member? sounds promicing

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If you watched the game on Tuesday night you would have seen a close up of Liz in the crowd as the game went to penalties.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ah, where was she sitting? I was there you see :)
She was near the front on the left hand side (when looking towards the pitch) halfway between the goal and end of the stand. She was with 2 other women and has grey hair , if you go to some away matches you'll probably recognise her face but not necessarily know her name.

Last edited:

brightonalbion

Feb 16, 2009
ah, yes, i think i know who you mean actually... no answer on the phone, what do you think the chances of me getting my son a place are?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here