Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would Gus walk right now?

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
I know what he said but why is he speaking to the media regarding Chelsea at all..............he is obsessed with Chelsea and he is naive enough to think if he keeps saying it he may get it, i know Roman is rash but surely not stupid as well.

I was speaking to a mate this weekend about Poyet being Chelsea Manager. He has been a Chelsea season ticket holder for twenty years and he says that the supporters would not want him as manager, due to comments he made about Chelsea when he was with Spurs. If that is the case cant see him ever going there if he would get the same treatment as Benitez.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
If Gus, then why not Zola?

As good as Watford's loanees are you can't underestimate the task of getting a team like that to gel together having mostly not met, let alone played together, before the start of the season.

Plus he has Prem experience in a managerial hot-seat; albeit a slightly failed one...

D

Deleted member 2719

He wouldn't. Fact.

GUS is that you?

:wave:

Any other FACTS you can tell us............will we come out after half time with lead in our boots like Burnley or can you boot em up the ARS?

Feb 14, 2010
I do love it when Palace fans speculate about whether Gus as Brighton manager in the second tier of English football would leave for the European Champions and who season after season compete to be English Champions. The fact they even have a question mark in their mind is odd given that Holloway would be off before he could say Worzle Gummidge ! Bottom line is tho that whilst Gus has done a good job for us, he has so far only won the third division (or whatever they call it these days) and he also has a question mark over his ability to spot a centre forward who can score goals. The club I think he might go for is West Ham, with their potential for growth when they move grounds but it would be a big leap to go from us to Chelsea and if he takes us up next year then with our crowds, Brighton will not be small fry in the top flight either.

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
he also has a question mark over his ability to spot a centre forward who can score goals.

Errr. You may want to re-think this statement!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here