Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would anyone be interested in a protest on Saturday?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
LANGDON SEAGULL said:
Exactly, there are plenty of other seats in the South Stand available. We need to back the team on Saturday, not moan about a seat that may or may not be slightly changed. Grow up

To be fair, Falmerforall is only 15. He will be doing a lot of growing up in the next few years.
Email the club about the family stand but as pointed out, you don't have to change your seat.

Harty said:
Phone the show and I will let you take it up with the club on air.

Harty

Oh please don't. There are enough miserable bastards phoning in as it is.

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
I'm a tad confused here

is it not the case that in Block A - Adults have got reduced priced season tickets IF they attend with a child ... but that the Child season ticket price is the same.

Therefore, the child did not receive a discount in the past in that stand - and the status quo will still apply in the future.

so Falmer For All is not being forced anywhere - he can stay in that seat and pay the normal child price?

It's only if he wants to sit with an adult who is receiving a massive discount that he needs to move into the new stand (if the adult pays the same price as every other adult who attends without a child then they can both stay in their current seats)

or have i got this completely wrong ?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I think you've got that right RLZ. It's the adults who will have to pay more to stay there. I expect it's them paying for the child tickets too, though, so the complaints will be from the adults re the cost and the kids re their parents can't afford both seats any more.

As I have said elsewhere, it has made me decide not to get season tickets for my kids next year, as I was going to move into the family area from block C, but I don't want to be behind the running track at the end, as it's a long way from the pitch.

I am still confused about the "new" East stand, as there appear to be 3 different prices for the East end of the ground, whereas I understood it was going to be one big new stand. On that basis, I'm not sure why SE should cost more than E. It just doesn't make sense. (SE adult £405, E adult £382)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here