Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would any players from Crystal Palace get in our side?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
]
Yes. We now have a striker who can do all what FFS did. Last year he scored EIGHT and only has one more year left on his contract. Murray is playing to get one last big money move.

No, you all told us he does that in the last year of his contract, he still has 18 months to run! So what's it to be? My point is genuine, anyone sane would have Murray, 28 goals in 32 games is phenomenal, it's staggering to suggest Ulloa at this early stage based on those stats.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Haha !

Of all the piss-take 'would any of... ...get in our side' threads, this one looks as if it could be taken seriously

:lolol:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I've got a sneaky feeling that out of all the joke threads started in the last half hour about WHAT PLAYER FROM .......WOULD GET IN OUR TEAM this one will probably run for another 20 pages:ffsparr:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
So he set up another account four years ago for this opportunity. NOW THAT'S FORWARD PLANNING!

The thing with the major ( phallus) is that you should never underestimate the levels he will stoop to just to achieve that next anti palace fix . I ll tell you nothing is beyond his mind set !:drool:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Dikagcoi and bolasie first 11.

Speroni, jedinak, Williams, zaha, Murray on bench.

I can only assume this is a windup.

Dikagcoi and Bolasie aren't fit to lace the boots of Jedinak and Zaha/Williams in their respective positions.

Murray on the bench? LOL

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I've got a sneaky feeling that out of all the joke threads started in the last half hour about WHAT PLAYER FROM .......WOULD GET IN OUR TEAM this one will probably run for another 20 pages:ffsparr:

And what started as a thinly veiled "forget me, how poor have Aston Villa become?" has become the latest Palace binfest.
[MENTION=13433]Kumquat[/MENTION] out! :angry: :dunce:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
]

No, you all told us he does that in the last year of his contract, he still has 18 months to run! So what's it to be? My point is genuine, anyone sane would have Murray, 28 goals in 32 games is phenomenal, it's staggering to suggest Ulloa at this early stage based on those stats.

f*** sake he is now in the champ and banging them in. He is playing for a move. Dont forget he is two years older. He has one last big move left. We had him for three years I think my judgement is clear we have seen it all with him.

Ulloa for me based on what i have seen and his ATTITUDE

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
:clap:

Excellent, you have to love this thread. Brighton must be on a good run and FINALLY have a potential replacement for FFS and have decided that a few good games are exactly what he will deliver forever more. Marvellous - dont you just love the run up to the big game ?!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
:clap:

Excellent, you have to love this thread. Brighton must be on a good run and FINALLY have a potential replacement for FFS and have decided that a few good games are exactly what he will deliver forever more. Marvellous - dont you just love the run up to the big game ?!

Well we finally seem to have found Zamora's replacement so no wonder everyone is happy :lolol:

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
I can only assume this is a windup.

Dikagcoi and Bolasie aren't fit to lace the boots of Jedinak and Zaha/Williams in their respective positions.

Murray on the bench? LOL

Really? You watch them regularly but EVERY time I have seen Palace this season Bolasie has been your best player. From what I have seen he would be the one I would want from your team

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
f*** sake he is now in the champ and banging them in. He is playing for a move. Dont forget he is two years older. He has one last big move left. We had him for three years I think my judgement is clear we have seen it all with him.

Ulloa for me based on what i have seen and his ATTITUDE

Lets be honest, Murray doesn't have a poor attitude, he's a quiet and modest bloke off the pitch but when he plays all i've seen is a player who gives 100% and is popular with both the fans and players. He doesn't suddenly start playing to get a new contract, as i've mentioned he still has plenty of time left on his current one with us. His goal tally last year was down to a lack of service and Dougie's very negative tactics, even Messi would have struggled in that system. Your 'judgement' of him is just a defence mechanism that your mind has put in place as the reality of the situation, (your best striker leaving you for free to join your biggest rivals then going on to be the top scorer in the division) is too much to take.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
You're right........ makes Palace tick!

He is very good, but would probably come about 4th or 5th in our most important players. It's great to have such an abundance of riches :)

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Very good attempt at not understanding a non wind up.

Blimey, Gus must be a pretty shit manager then if all your players are better than ours yet we are SIX points ahead of you in the league and beat you 3-0.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Blimey, Gus must be a pretty shit manager then if all your players are better than ours yet we are SIX points ahead of you in the league and beat you 3-0.

The season hasn't quite ended yet. That 6 points could disappear very quickly, although we really need to win our extra game v Barnsley, and not lose to you... :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here