Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would any players from Crystal Palace get in our side?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Zaha bolasie williams at least. FFSMurray bench. We now have THE CYCLONE

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Poor attempt at a wind up. Has The Major opened a 2nd account?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
It's you're not your. But being from Norwood I'm guessing that will take a while to get "you're" head round.

You got me there, its just I type quickly and little errors sometimes sneak in. Im not from Norwood.

To answer your question, YES, of course they would.

EDIT. Just seen Murray on the bench, erm okay.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Yes, yes it would be.

So Ullou scores a hat-trick vs Hudds and suddenly he's a world beater and better than the 2nd highest scorer in Europe...

P.s Why don't you post on the BBS anymore Botty! We miss your humour, delusion, temper tantrums etc etc.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Would that be 28 goals in 32 games FFSMurray?

Yes. We now have a striker who can do all what FFS did. Last year he scored EIGHT and only has one more year left on his contract. Murray is playing to get one last big money move.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
So Ullou scores a hat-trick vs Hudds and suddenly he's a world beater and better than the 2nd highest scorer in Europe...

P.s Why don't you post on the BBS anymore Botty! We miss your humour, delusion, temper tantrums etc etc.

:). I get enough grief for my absurd posts on here fella! I don't need it on the BBS as well. :thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

I miss his delusion and temper tantrums as well !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here