Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would another year in div 1 affect your falmer s/t

Part of me doesn't want us to go up this year. I think it would be brilliant if we had this season next year. Imagine how rocking it will be if we are winning pretty much every game, going months without losing there.

There is more of a chance that we wont score the first goal or win if we have a high end Championship game as the first game. It will be harder to win in The Championship than League One, and part of me is scared that the boooing may start early doors if we struggle straight away.

But then again we could be playing the likes of West Ham, Palace, Villa etc and that is pretty exciting too
would it be better to go up next season,what if we get hammered out of site in our new stadium:eek:

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
You know If I don't get offered a season ticket and miss out I would be completely and utterly pissed off. I agree Season Ticket holders should get first dabbs, but what about the +3. Some of them might not have even been to Withdean or the Goldestone or Gillingham. Its a great idea because its gets people through the door, I cant fault the club on this score, but some people who might get left out.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
No one will get left out but shock! horror! You may have to contact the club to buy one. Which funnily enough I did when I wanted to buy one for Withdean...

HOWEVER it would be marketing suicide not to send letters to all those people on their database who havent bought season tickets asking if they would like one when they are on general sale. To be fair to the club I reckon this is already in hand.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You know If I don't get offered a season ticket and miss out I would be completely and utterly pissed off. I agree Season Ticket holders should get first dabbs, but what about the +3. Some of them might not have even been to Withdean or the Goldestone or Gillingham. Its a great idea because its gets people through the door, I cant fault the club on this score, but some people who might get left out.

This point has been discussed exhaustively on here. Bear in mind its only STH's who have been going to Withdean for the last 9 years or more who have the +3 option with their season ticket. Fair to say there are still a lot of pissed off people who have been going to Gillingham / Withdean, but not as a 9 year STH, who are up in arms about the +3's getting ahead of them in the queue. But you're never going to please everyone.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
This point has been discussed exhaustively on here. Bear in mind its only STH's who have been going to Withdean for the last 9 years or more who have the +3 option with their season ticket. Fair to say there are still a lot of pissed off people who have been going to Gillingham / Withdean, but not as a 9 year STH, who are up in arms about the +3's getting ahead of them in the queue. But you're never going to please everyone.

Can't be doing with the whole +3 thing as its not going to change but it not only STH who have 9 year history who have the +3. I have my +3 if I so wish to use them and I'm not in the top priority group

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Can't be doing with the whole +3 thing as its not going to change but it not only STH who have 9 year history who have the +3. I have my +3 if I so wish to use them and I'm not in the top priority group

Same here.

I think the point is that most STHs actually know other STHs who fall into one of the categories. There will be Priority 3s who will take the opportunity of being a Priority 1 +3 (I know of a couple for example) as it allows them to sit together.

Now I could be wrong but I dont envisage a MASSIVE influx of +3s from non regulars. Yes there will be *some* people who will sit on the back of a +3 of a STH, but they themselves will probably also have been regular supporters of the Albion and visitors to withdean. Not so much Johnny Come Lately more Johnny Come Sometimes.

Personally as far as my plus 3s are concerned Im ONLY going to give the opportunity to people (and I include friends) who HAVE been to withdean regularly.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
get the first season out of the way and then the JCL will do one if things don't go to plan , that suits me ,get some more like minded individuals in the stadium

dje shoreham

Nov 2, 2009
it wont effect any of the current season ticket holders or regulars at witthdean - there maybe a few outside that who maybe influenced by championship football

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here