Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wotsits, Quavers or Skips?

Wotsits, Quavers or Skips?

• Total voters

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I hate prawn cocktail flavoured crisps. Except Skips, which I love.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A twiglet is a wheat-based savoury snack, NOT a crisp.
I motion for philsussex's remark be struck from the thread.

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
I hate prawn cocktail flavoured crisps. Except Skips, which I love.

I like coffee but can't stand anything coffee FLAVOURED as it generally tastes NOTHING LIKE coffee. Particularly those awful sickly COFFEE CREMES you get in boxes (or those bumper Christmas tinnies) of Quality Street and the like.

Oh and while we are being fecking fussy gets, I LOVE pizza but REFUSE to go near RAW cheese of FRESH tomatoes.

I

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
I like coffee but can't stand anything coffee FLAVOURED as it generally tastes NOTHING LIKE coffee. Particularly those awful sickly COFFEE CREMES you get in boxes (or those bumper Christmas tinnies) of Quality Street and the like.

Oh and while we are being fecking fussy gets, I LOVE pizza but REFUSE to go near RAW cheese of FRESH tomatoes.

I

I LOVE raw cheese but HATE cooked cheese :p

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Well I'm going to say SKIPS (prawn cocktail variety). I like the way they FIZZ on the tongue.
That said, I would have absolutely no violent objections to Wotsits or Quavers either. They're all quaity crispage.

Incidentally, I recently rediscovered THESE rarities:

SGN0938.jpg

They have a fabulous "bubbled" surface, kind of like the potato has blistered as it was fried. They are RICH in both texture and flavour, and come with my UTMOST recommendation. I only know one newsagents which sells them though, and the indian chap behind the counter is rather rude. Normally this would mean I would BOYCOTT such an establishment, but his supply of Roysters keeps me coming back for more. I am actively seeking an alternative merchant though.

:clap::clap::clap:

Preston Foods?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
:clap::clap::clap:

Preston Foods?

No, its in Haywards Heath.
Its the newsagents thats next to the hairdressers thats next to the Star.
Quite handy for my stroll back down to the office after a couple of beaters, but I do not approve of his manner, nor the cut of his gib.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
..... but I do not approve of his manner, nor the cut of his gib.

I love the use of the phrase but surely it is Cut of His Jib?

As for the poll it has to be Quavers of course, while I do have a sneaking admiration for the Cheesy Wotsit, I'm afraid Skips mean nothing to me.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here