Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worthing Vs Lewes

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
This game is on Sat 27th and with no Albion game that day it would be great to see a load of people at Woodside road for this local derby!!! and with ex Albion players now turning out for the rebels it should be a good one!!

Reliant said:
will Will Packham be playing in goal for Worthing?

Doubt it, he plays for Farnborough. ( I think? ) Unless of course he signed over the weekend and I've missed it? There's a chance John Keeley could be in goal though, he's played a few times this season. I won't be at Woodside road. I've a lunch invite that day in deepest East Sussex that I can't get out of. :angry:

MRRF 10

Zeitgeist said:
Doubt it, he plays for Farnborough. ( I think? ) Unless of course he signed over the weekend and I've missed it? There's a chance John Keeley could be in goal though, he's played a few times this season. I won't be at Woodside road. I've a lunch invite that day in deepest East Sussex that I can't get out of. :angry:

http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12920

he has signed for worthing, reported in yesterday's argus

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Sounds like a good idea.

Any other games that day?

We could wear Brighton shirts and piss off the locals.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Worthing are letting kids in free that day and with the Albion not playing a 1,500 crowd is not out of the question.

Dandyman

In London village.
C'mon the Rooks !

East Sussex, la la la...

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Already have my tickets for this game - collected them when i was down there on saturday!! Lets get loads down there and have a jolly good piss up!!!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Lewes? Isn't the game in Worthing??

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Zeitgeist said:
Doubt it, he plays for Farnborough. ( I think? ) Unless of course he signed over the weekend and I've missed it?

You don't work your 12 hour shifts at the Club's official site do you?:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here