Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worthing v Albion - Wednesday

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
This seems to be the second choice lineup, I don't expect many of these to play against Chelski

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
#BHAFC v Worthing: Brezovan, Calderon, El-Abd, Elphick, Vincelot; Harley, Dicker, Sparrow; Barnes, LuaLua, Agdestein.
#BHAFC subs v Worthing: Ankergren, Dunk, Sampayo, Rodgers, Oatway, Dickenson, Barker.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
This seems to be the second choice lineup, I don't expect many of these to play against Chelski
Well whatever your preference at least one of the midfielders has to be in our current first 11.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury

Certainly looks like a potential starting lineup for LAST season (subject to a few injuries admittedly). Nowhere near the strength of bench that we're used to for first team matches, though.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Well whatever your preference at least one of the midfielders has to be in our current first 11.

Possibly not, we could see: kuzcszak, Bruno, Greer, Dunk, Bridge, Buckley, Bridcutt, Vicente, Noone, Mackail-Smith & Hoskins.

I'd expect one of today's players to go off very early to be rested for Saturday but other than that I think tonight's side is our 2nd string

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Possibly not, we could see: kuzcszak, Bruno, Greer, Dunk, Bridge, Buckley, Bridcutt, Vicente, Noone, Mackail-Smith & Hoskins.

I'd expect one of today's players to go off very early to be rested for Saturday but other than that I think tonight's side is our 2nd string

Hmmm.... I reckon that's a good call on a 1st choice starting 11 - I take back my earlier comment.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Hmmm.... I reckon that's a good call on a 1st choice starting 11 - I take back my earlier comment.

It would be a chance to see how Vicente and Bridcutt would cope as a central 2, which is probably how we will play the final 20 minutes of games after the opposition start to tire due to our large possession with a 5 man midfield.

I do think it would be harsh on Barnes who seems to have had a pretty good pre-season but we need to try new things before the season starts just to fully understand what options we have

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Worthing 0 Kebab 1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here