Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worthing Utd 1 Ringmer 14 today!

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
Worthing Uited are nauses, they hav lost all of their players and put their youth team out!!

i can't wait to get my beak into them, an absolute disgrace to our fine county league!!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
lancing thrashed them midweek,as above,their manager left taking all the players,now a youth team so not suprised

Also, Worthing FC winning 5-1 against Ryman Prem Margate in FA Cup Rnd 1, 11 goals in 2 FA Cup games for the Rebels, we must have the best performances in the FA Cup so far!!!

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
The manager was sacked by................

director Ian Hart :thud:

He actually resigned, and I was asked to go back to the club to primarily sort out the youth finances, so first team matters are not really my remit, how could they be when I'm working with SCR? The committee have advertised for a new manager, who in turn will bring new players to the club, with three strong candidates to interview the club hope to make an appointment midweek.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
He actually resigned, and I was asked to go back to the club to primarily sort out the youth finances, so first team matters are not really my remit, how could they be when I'm working with SCR? The committee have advertised for a new manager, who in turn will bring new players to the club, with three strong candidates to interview the club hope to make an appointment midweek.

Will it be Lloyd or Wilkins?

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here