Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worthing Leisure Centre can F##K right OFF!!!

Yoda

English & European
This is how much my custom means to them......

For the last week and a half I had been asking them to show the Brighton game tonight instead of at least the Chelsea game, and last night thought I had won the battle.

But no, KNOB HEAD behind the bar gives in to the "Champions League regulars" even though they could only turn up for those games only.

I'm in that f***ing bar AT LEAST 130 times during the year after training/competitions.

How is that not REGULAR enough?? ??? :rant::angry::rant:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Should be a sackable offence, not showing your local team if they are on. Says something about the clientele though that they'd rather watch a meaningless game than their local team in a Cup match.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Worthing Leaisure Centre has been going downhill year on year for about 20 years. Needs knocking down and starting again.

As for that Champions League crap, that is a disgrace

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
oh yeah? you think that's bad? go up churchil square, that bit where they sell all the calenders in the middle outside HMV...

Crystal Palace calenders!

C@NTS!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
oh yeah? you think that's bad? go up churchil square, that bit where they sell all the calenders in the middle outside HMV...

C@NTS!

I can forgive that, some people like to exchange 'joke presents'

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

C@NTS!

As a kid, if I saw that sort of thing I would pull them out and shove them down the back of the display.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
This is how much my custom means to them......

For the last week and a half I had been asking them to show the Brighton game tonight instead of at least the Chelsea game, and last night thought I had won the battle.

But no, KNOB HEAD behind the bar gives in to the "Champions League regulars" even though they could only turn up for those games only.

I'm in that f***ing bar AT LEAST 130 times during the year after training/competitions.

How is that not REGULAR enough?? ??? :rant::angry::rant:

Young seagulls are trained up there as well which makes this all the more shocking.

I'd write to them kicking off

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
As a kid, if I saw that sort of thing I would pull them out and shove them down the back of the display.

My mate and I still do that (and we haven't been kids for ages!)

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
David Lloyd in Worthing weren't showing the Brighton match either - don't think they have ESPN?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
It is always full of Premiershite sofa boys.Picked my son up from a party the other Sunday and they were all in there.Shitty little TV on the wall as well!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It is ridiculous, the amount of places that refuse to show Brighton playing and favour another team. Granted, it is about business and they have the right to make a choice, but... but... :tantrum:

Topolino Duo is a good bet, if Brighton are playing.

I managed to convince a bar manager in Paddington to show the Brighton vs Bournemouth game, relegating the other chaps to a small screen in the corner to watch whatever was on at the same time.

Yoda

English & European
On the other hand, I did manage to get into Worthing town centre after about 30-35 minutes in and BOTH the Parrot & Warwick were showing it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here