Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Leeds 1987

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters

sid

Banned
Feb 16, 2007
brightonbluenose said:
A good one was Oxford in Hove Park 1985!
a friend of mine around that time his brother was part of the oxford mental mob omb said they would turn up

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Chelsea -FA Cup - 1973
The North Stand was infiltrated by a large number of Shed boys, who made their presence known in a rather forceful manner .
Portsmouth Easter Monday 1973
I think every London football "firm " was represented at the Goldstone that day ,and for some reason they all seemed to have a grudge against Brighton.

sid

Banned
Feb 16, 2007
sams dad said:
Chelsea -FA Cup - 1973
The North Stand was infiltrated by a large number of Shed boys, who made their presence known in a rather forceful manner .
Portsmouth Easter Monday 1973
I think every London football "firm " was represented at the Goldstone that day ,and for some reason they all seemed to have a grudge against Brighton.
you should write a book

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
sid said:
you should write a book
He did......it's called "Run For Your Life":jester: :lolol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
sid said:
i will send you one whats your address plum

Cool! Its:

Number 1
f*** Off
You Little Twat
URA KN OB

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
sid said:
stop hiding behind your key pad plum:nono:

It's my job to wind up Bry Nylon:jester:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
sid said:
stop hiding behind your key pad plum:nono:

I'm still intrigued as to what kind of insult "plum" is, actually. Particularly from such an apparently 'ard as nails figure.

Also, a keypad only has numbers and some symbols on it. So had Bry 54519+18918--//9156189189748791891, that might have been hiding behind his keypad.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
algie said:

I thought perhaps you were taking Bank Holiday Monday off, Spencer, and had asked Sid Little to step in for you :jester:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Bry Nylon said:
I thought perhaps you were taking Bank Holiday Monday off, Spencer, and had asked Sid Little to step in for you :jester:

I don't take days off.I love it to much mate:lol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
algie said:
No, you mis heard. You were told to wind up the CLOCK:lolol: :jester:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Bakesy said:
No, you mis heard. You were told to wind up the CLOCK:lolol: :jester:

:jester:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
MYOB said:
I'm still intrigued as to what kind of insult "plum" is, actually. Particularly from such an apparently 'ard as nails figure.

Also, a keypad only has numbers and some symbols on it. So had Bry 54519+18918--//9156189189748791891, that might have been hiding behind his keypad.

To be fair, MYOB, I think Sid probably does use a keypad, plus one of those little probes attached to his forehead...

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
sid said:
sheff utd on the pitch after the game bbc got run back to the away pen,zulus at hove station knives on display,palace pre season friendly tear gas and tantrums down trafalger street, portvale outside the exchange pub, bristol rovers outside northstand end of season southampton fa cup and so it goes on you could write a book only if you itk
From what I remember the local so-called hard lads used to run away quite regulaly from the real nutters whenever they appeared in the real -oldspeak- Divisions 1 and 2 (Manure, Chelsea, Millwall, West Ham). InterCity Firm anyone....

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Spurs, but do not forget the Bradford Park Avenue one man army. He was seven foot tall and as wide as a brick shithouse Yorkshire-style. Edges out Chelsea.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Having been to both the Spurs game and the Chelsea one I reckon Chelsea was worse. Unlike Chelsea Spurs didn't go on the pitch or break the crossbar. There was loads of fighting on the pitch (I think it just carried on from fighting in the town the night before) after which the Chelsea started running up through the Chicken Run and threatening anyone foolish enough to remain with knives. All Spurs did was try and take the North Stand and bung bricks of concrete at us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here