Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham caused a few problems but don't remember the year

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Icy Gull said:
Birmingham caused a few problems but don't remember the year
Iremember them having a mobs in the South Stand and all getting slung out.5 minutes later there were lumps of wood and stuff being thrown into the South West corner.:rolleyes:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bakesy said:
Iremember them having a mobs in the South Stand and all getting slung out.5 minutes later there were lumps of wood and stuff being thrown into the South West corner.:rolleyes:

That's the game

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
leeds 87.trouble all over,west street was a blood bath,great fun mind:nono:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
empire said:
leeds 87.trouble all over,west street was a blood bath,great fun mind:nono:
even the carpark was no hiding place

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
jevs said:
Crystal palace....every time they're down :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :shootself
Not last season....all very tame.:nono:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
late 80s remember the baby squad down,havock all nite,climbed the foodlights dont know why

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
never saw much hastle in my time at the Goldstone.

I suppose Pompey in the cup game (that little blond Aussie geezer got the winner) circa 1992 and i saw west ham invade the north stand....1978 and 1982....i'm sure there's more but that's really all i saw

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Spurs, Home and away, in 1978

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
jevs said:
never saw much hastle in my time at the Goldstone.

I suppose Pompey in the cup game (that little blond Aussie geezer got the winner) circa 1992 .....

Matthew Edwards? ??? I was in the North Stand with a friend and his dad. I got elbowed on the nose by a Brighton Fan taking a swing as a Pompey fan. :lol: I was only 11, I think. The Dad was a 6'6" ex-ice hokcey player and he slung the Pompey fan out by himself. :bowdown:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Barrel of Fun said:
Matthew Edwards? ??? I was in the North Stand with a friend and his dad. I got elbowed on the nose by a Brighton Fan taking a swing as a Pompey fan. :lol: I was only 11, I think. The Dad was a 6'6" ex-ice hokcey player and he slung the Pompey fan out by himself. :bowdown:

That was the kiddy. Lots of small rucks going off here and there....IIRC there was a late train arrived from pompey and loads didn't have tickets so they went in the north stand.

18,000 packed into the Goldstone i do believe

sid

Banned
Feb 16, 2007
sheff utd on the pitch after the game bbc got run back to the away pen,zulus at hove station knives on display,palace pre season friendly tear gas and tantrums down trafalger street, portvale outside the exchange pub, bristol rovers outside northstand end of season southampton fa cup and so it goes on you could write a book only if you itk

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
sid said:
sheff utd on the pitch after the game bbc got run back to the away pen,zulus at hove station knives on display,palace pre season friendly tear gas and tantrums down trafalger street, portvale outside the exchange pub, bristol rovers outside northstand end of season southampton fa cup and so it goes on you could write a book only if you itk
ITK.:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here