Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst 'type' of post

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
No need to get specific - just the general tone.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind what is the worst, most pathetic sort of post on here.

And it's the one that goes:

"This site's going downhill blah blah blah" [implied meaning - except for MY posts].

"I'm not going to stoop to responding any more" (I'm flouncing out like a proper prima donna)

"The site is full of wind-up merchants" (I've lost another argument).

Merry Xmas :D

Last edited:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I think it is any post that suggests NSC acts as some sort of single mass - except of course for the person posting .........

............. we are all individuals .................

and posting where you can't say anything nice. As Dick Knights Nan used to say - if you can't say anything nice - don't say anything at all.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Biscuit said:
The 'People just agree with you because you've got a higher post count." ones..

awaits gratitude.

I feel obliged to agree...

Dick Knights Mum said:
I think it is any post that suggests NSC acts as some sort of single mass - except of course for the person posting .........

............. we are all individuals .................

and posting where you can't say anything nice. As Dick Knights Nan used to say - if you can't say anything nice - don't say anything at all.

Oh dear - I don't think that was the response Tooting was after! :lolol: I think you were supposed to say any post by The Great Cornholio.

And if I had a flounce this morning, I really need to work on it because it was very low key. Not like I started a thread to make a point about someone elses posts.

Oh. :jester:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What annoys me most is any wind-up posts about Albion news, i.e. "Leon Knight Is Off To..." ...the barbers to get a haircut etc etc.

NSC is the place you come to get the news about the Albion first, and the official site is a joke, but having to sift through crap to get meaningful developments is a pain.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
:jester:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
The nsc gangsters sticking with eachother:shootself :lolol:

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
I dont like people who think they are better supporters and have more of an opinion just because they have 'contributed to A&K, been a friend of a person close to the club, is a season ticket holder or ams member' or whatever else excuse they can come up with.
The - 'Were you at Hereford people'
Boring.

Tooting Gull said:
No need to get specific - just the general tone.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind what is the worst, most pathetic sort of post on here.

And it's the one that goes:

"This site's going downhill blah blah blah" [implied meaning - except for MY posts].

"I'm not going to stoop to responding any more" (I'm flouncing out like a proper prima donna)

"The site is full of wind-up merchants" (I've lost another argument).

Merry Xmas :D

The implied meaning is that Tooting thinks all this applies to everything except HIS posts.

And he's definitely not posted all this as an act of flouncing prima donna-ness because he lost another argument on the legendary scarf-gate thread.

Merry Xmas Tooting :D

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
What did you have for dinner shite:shootself

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Any about football hooliganism along the lines "my mate said it all kicked off in the boozer near blah blah blah".

But worst of all are the threads that go - "Ooh look at me I've got 500 posts etc etc". SHUT UP AND F*CK OFF YOU GEEKY ATTENTION DEPRIVED C*NTS.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
ANY thread started by Kev The Ape

okay 99.9999999999% of them then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here