Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst team of powder puffs at the mad stad!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
....AAAHHHH!!!! I know, you can't beat a nice cup of green envy with two sugars....Excellent, another few for the keep net, and you call me a mug! :):):):):)

You're on a Brighton forum fuckwit, you're plainly jealous as hell. Deal with your obvious issues there are people who will help you :hilton:

Alfie87

Aug 20, 2010
It would be interesting to see who would end up worse for wear if I met YOU. Coz I'm telling ya it wouldn't be me you twat!!

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
....Because bha fans think the world revolves around them.
-They thought the footballing world owed them a debt of gratitude when they needed the help of "fans united", to survive.
-I say it again, where were the real fans when you played at Gillingham. How many went 2,500 tops. How come now you have 18,000 regular fans now, if they are not plastics, when week on week these fans would not turn up at withdean to fill the empty seats.
-Hate you? why? Quite simply if you don't know then there is no need to know. The bha fans who have come out the worse for wear over the years, whether at the Plasterers arms, Hove park, the Railway Tavern, will understand.

For those who were not involved in football violence in the 80s and early 90s dreaming spires is refering to a few scuffles that occurred at, and outside, mentioned pubs - plasterers arms, oxford being the last one in 1997 - 30 a side brawl whilst the game was played a mile away. Get over it Mr Spires and perhaps visit hooligan sites instead

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
-They thought the footballing world owed them a debt of gratitude when they needed the help of "fans united", to survive.
-I say it again, where were the real fans when you played at Gillingham. How many went 2,500 tops. How come now you have 18,000 regular fans now, if they are not plastics, when week on week these fans would not turn up at withdean to fill the empty seats.
-Hate you? why? Quite simply if you don't know then there is no need to know. The bha fans who have come out the worse for wear over the years, whether at the Plasterers arms, Hove park, the Railway Tavern, will understand.

Jesus f***ing Christ. We didn't think the world owed us a debt of gratitude, we're still repaying that nowadays with Wrexham and Plymouth, etc, because we're generally nice people who care about football as a whole?
Do you really expect more than 2,500 people to do a 150 mile round trip once or twice a week? I'd love to see your small club - I forget the name - take 2,500 to a crappy stadium 75 miles away from Swindon (?).
I don't care if I've 'bitten', this guy is a delusional ****. Go support Palace. :tosser:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
So many strange things about this "dreaming spires" individual - identifies him/herself with the Latin Quarter of Cowley, which suggests a respect for learning (and is unusual for an Oxford United fan), but then writes posts that indicate an apparent contempt for spelling. Personally I think the misspellings are intentional and betray the fact that he/she is a complete phony. None of it rings true, from the name onward. The question is: what's the motive?

So your eternal hatred for a football club you or your own team has no geographical, historical or emotional link with, prompting you to post puerile drivel on here every time we lose is based on a generalisation you can't back up of some supporters on a football forum and a misguided assumption of the clubs attendances? Am I alone here in thinking why the f*** should you care? The way you harp on, I thought the story went something along the lines of a group of Albion fans gang-banged your mum so hard she had to have babies out her arse for the rest of her life.

Like I said. Total weirdo.

Last edited:

Nov 27, 2009
Jesus f***ing Christ. We didn't think the world owed us a debt of gratitude, we're still repaying that nowadays with Wrexham and Plymouth, etc, because we're generally nice people who care about football as a whole?
Do you really expect more than 2,500 people to do a 150 mile round trip once or twice a week? I'd love to see your small club - I forget the name - take 2,500 to a crappy stadium 75 miles away from Swindon (?).
I don't care if I've 'bitten', this guy is a delusional ****. Go support Palace. :tosser:

What great footballing knowledge you show, but then you all believe the world begins and ends at Falmer! :D:D:D:D

Nov 27, 2009
It would be interesting to see who would end up worse for wear if I met YOU. Coz I'm telling ya it wouldn't be me you twat!!

Tut, tut, I remember similar threats made towards Palace fans, and from what we all saw on television, they came, saw and conquered, all the way from the clock tower to the station!
;)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
So many strange things about this "dreaming spires" individual - identifies him/herself with the Latin Quarter of Cowley, which suggests a respect for learning (and is unusual for an Oxford United fan), but then writes posts that indicate an apparent contempt for spelling. Personally I think the misspellings are intentional and betray the fact that he/she is a complete phony. None of it rings true, from the name onward. The question is: what's the motive?

You are quite probably right, the man strikes me as a very educated person, possibly a teacher?

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Tut, tut, I remember similar threats made towards Palace fans, and from what we all saw on television, they came, saw and conquered, all the way from the clock tower to the station!
;)

You sad little fvcktard. Your whole emotional outburst seems to hinge around fisticuffs between opposing fans back in the 80's. You must have taken quite a beating for this feeling of hatred to perpetuate for over 30 years.

Grow up, move on and realise that this is the 21st century and things are a lot different. Love your football and your team like we love ours. Now sod off!

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
You clearly have a job that affords you plenty of time off work, hence why you come on here as you are so bored, I'm sticking with my first guess........Teacher.

More like the village idiot.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
[MENTION=15143]dreaming spires[/MENTION] well you have been looking at this thread since 23.23 and not replied, any reason? :lol:

Hey let me give you a bit of advice, don't come on a Brighton & Hove Albion message board, in fact the best message board around!! and start slagging off the team fans etc, if you do you must expect some crap back, the crap I will throw back at you will not be nice trust me, I think I can confidently say that there are many on here that would like to send you the odd take away and a skip or two, just to name but a couple of items :)

Now, I know you are an educated man, so take my advice and move on and go and play games somewhere else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here