Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst tattoo you have ever seen.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Not a fan of them myself,however each to there own. Surely thou ? This takes the biscuit? Was in Tesco at longton in Stoke-on Trent. When i saw the young bloke,with this tattoo on the back of his neck. Made in Stoke-on-Trent.:lolol: :lolol: Talk about handicapping yourself.:albion:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Read a story in the paper a few years ago about a season ticket holder at Rangers who had "MCOIST" on the back of his shirt. One day the bloke sat behind him tapped him on the shoulder and said, "You DO know that 'MCOIST' is spelt incorrectly on your shirt don't you? It should be M-c-C-O-I-S-T."
This made the guy very upset, whereupon the fella sat behind him said, "no need to get so upset - it's only a football shirt mate!"

At this point the guy rolled up his trouser leg to reveal a tattoo'd portrait of AM, complete with "MCOIST" tattoo'd below it.

Sorry, that was a long and boring story. I'll go and check on my chicken.

I was in the Coop the other day and saw a very tasty looking lady down the isle, she must have been in her late 30s wearing very classy clothing, then she walked past me she had a tatt of a dragon right up her arm that had started to fade with time. :nono: :nono: :nono:

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
Bry Nylon said:
Read a story in the paper a few years ago about a season ticket holder at Rangers who had "MCOIST" on the back of his shirt. One day the bloke sat behind him tapped him on the shoulder and said, "You DO know that 'MCOIST' is spelt incorrectly on your shirt don't you? It should be M-c-C-O-I-S-T."
This made the guy very upset, whereupon the fella sat behind him said, "no need to get so upset - it's only a football shirt mate!"

At this point the guy rolled up his trouser leg to reveal a tattoo'd portrait of AM, complete with "MCOIST" tattoo'd below it.

Sorry, that was a long and boring story. I'll go and check on my chicken.

Talking of bad spelling...
Years ago at work we had this bloke who was filling out a breakdown report. He wrote that he had reported the fault to a Christ Plate...
We were asking, who the f*** is Christ Plate??
Then we found out it was a tech called Chris Platt.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
A Geezer i know has CPFC on his inner forearm:nono: :nono:

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Cereal Killer said:
Not a tattoo but when in Eastbourne I saw some guy with at least 50 piercing on his face and his ears had been stretched so much you could probably put your fist through his ear :sick:

Doesn't he empty the bins on the seafront? Scares the bejesus out of me. God knows what the lil old ladies make of him.

Only considered a tattoo once. I was going to get the Mandarin symbol for "midlife crisis" done on my upper arm.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Once when on an England away game mid 80s there was an Arsenal fan with an awful logo tattoo - reckon the guy who did it was pissed as it was pants

Last edited:

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Monkey Man said:
Doesn't he empty the bins on the seafront? Scares the bejesus out of me. God knows what the lil old ladies make of him.

Only considered a tattoo once. I was going to get the Mandarin symbol for "midlife crisis" done on my upper arm.

Yep, I sure thats the one.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Wasn't there a woman who had "Kelly Homes" tattoed on her back, I mean, if you are going to have one that features a name at least check the spelling before hand. That brings me to those people who have Chinese symbols as tattoos, it is really trusting that whoever does it isn't writing something that is deeply offensive or a symbol off a menu, "Chicken fried rice" anyone...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The Kelly Homes thing was a stunt. There was a TV programme where they took 2 girls and both trid to outdo each other on who could get the most airtime or some such nonsense.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
A few years ago, Cardiff's best-known tattooist was notorious for his awful spelling (I think he's retired now). One idiot who used to drink in my local had an excellent portrait of the king of rock'n'roll on his upper arm, above which was written:

ELEVIS LIVES

Another clown had a picture of a cannabis leaf on his shoulder, together with the words:

LEGALIZE CANABABIS

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
NMH said:
I know a lad with 'MANCHESER UNITED' tattood on his arm.

I worked at the Manchester Commonwealth Games. Part of the delightful uniform were black shell suit trousers, with 'CommonWEATH Games' printed on them in 3 inch lettering.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here