Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst Sport

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Pavilionaire said:
The worst spectator sports are synchronised swimming, marathon running and squash - Sunday Grandstand, basically...

If you played the brilliant sport of squash you would not think it is crap on tv.You would appreciate how good those blokes are.
Fantastic game.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Horse racing, golf, snooker, darts, rugby league...none of them interest me at all. In horse racing you have prime animals queuing up to become dog food, golf is just a boring game played by old farts in garish clothes, snooker and darts shouldn't really be called sports as they are pub games and rugby league is just totally pointless.

Spunk Bubble

Feb 21, 2007
Jello said:
I'll watch most sports but don't like rugby. I may watch England if it's on but not put myself out for it. That said I've never been to a live match so maybe I should try it, it might change my mind. And I was glad last night that the 1500m freestyle swimming was edited, that could of been dull.
I doubt it, Rugby is as boring as f*** !! A diluted version of American Football which is also shite.

Spunk Bubble

Feb 21, 2007
Ozymandias said:
show jumping/ horse racing. Five hundred pound of prime rump steak running around the track ... total bollocks.

basketball .. be great if you only have to watch the last 10 seconds.

Snooker ... kill them, kill them all.

Who ever said Kabadi(sp) was crap needs pulling through with a pine tree.
It was me. IT IS UTTER CRAP !!. Now you trot off and find that tree

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Darts is depressing to watch.
Basketball is shocking, closely followed by American football. Horse Racing and Greyhound racing is awful, just there for people to bet on.

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Snoobs`Seagull said:
Darts is depressing to watch.
Basketball is shocking, closely followed by American football. Horse Racing and Greyhound racing is awful, just there for people to bet on.

:eek:

Darts, horse racing and American Football are immense :bowdown:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I am always riveted when they show the highlights of sailing in the olympics.

and pistol shooting....................... thats very good as well.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Men's volleyball.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Golf...boring
Motor Racing...boring
England V anyone...boring
Swimming...boring

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Dave the Gaffer said:
show jumping

Correct.

Full of upper crust women named Ginny, bouncing around on horses with even stupider names, like Proud Admiral Bohemian Rhapsody In Sapphire III (Trigger to his owners).

:yawn:

American wrestling, if you can call that a sport, is by far the worst though.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Basketball: We'll have a shot, then you have a shot, then we'll have a shot, then you have a shot...

American Football: Run for 5 yards, stop for 10 minutes, run for 5 yards, stop for 10 minutes....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here