Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst Sport

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Darts (sport?!?) and Rugby are both rubbish but the winner for me is motor racing. Surely you could just sit by the A23 for 8 hours instead?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
show jumping

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
While I have no particular interest in Cricket or Golf I can quite happily watch them if on TV. Find them both quite relaxing.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Darts is a REAL mans sport.

Tennis, now that is almost as DULL as Steve McClaren, in fact the only exciting thing about tennis is cheering on Murray's opponent, the rest is just BOLLOCKS.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Les Biehn said:
While I have no particular interest in Cricket or Golf I can quite happily watch them if on TV. Find them both quite relaxing.

If I had to play either cricket or golf it would be cricket, At least when you hit the ball some other daft sod has to chase after it.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I like tennis, but I used to play a fair bit so thats probably why.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Trigger said:
I like curling, women with brooms, just how it should be...

*ducks*
I want to see it in my kitchen, not on TV. :jester:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
The only sport i have no interest in ever watching is showjumping, the rest i can quite happily watch. What pissed me off is that Wrestling seems to fill up hours of Sky Sports programming when it's not even a sport

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Also i'd say that for the last year or so i infinitely prefer watching Rugby or Cricket matches involving Sussex or England than i do watching england or the albion play football

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Kinky Gerbils said:
Tennis is a great sport.

anyone can beat almost anyone.

By almost anyone I assume you means anyone except Federer

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Whats that one where they ski/walk on the flat and then shoot a target, then more ski/walking and target shooting?

effing dull whatever it is, but on every channel when I was in Stockholm the other week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here