Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Worst player in the Premier League this season?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Kieran Tierney came on for Arsenal and he was horrific. He had over half a dozen chances to cross the ball and mucked up almost every single one. Awful display.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Kieran Tierney came on for Arsenal and he was horrific. He had over half a dozen chances to cross the ball and mucked up almost every single one. Awful display.

Well, if an inability to cross the ball is a criterion, shouldn't Solly March be on the list?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Marvelous Nakamba has been anything but marvelous for Villa.

He gets my vote. From what i've read, his name is the definition of irony.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
What about Roberto, that reserve keeper for West Ham? He had an absolute shocker every time he played.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
What about Roberto, that reserve keeper for West Ham? He had an absolute shocker every time he played.

Great call! He played like a supporter who'd been dragged out the crowd during the warm up.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis

The pundits seem to think Tierney has been a great signing for Arsenal and that he has a very bright future.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Every time I watch Keinan Davis at Villa on the box he seems to miss a really easy chance.

Alos had a massive sulk when he lost to Maddison in the semi finals of Fifa during the lockdown.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Stretching the question a bit ..but for me Ryan Fraser for leaving whilst the ship hadn’t sunk..but could have played a few games to help keep it afloat..and for some reason I can’t quite put my finger on, I find him an irritating little squirt

Absolutely.
Key player for Bmuff and downed tools for a number of weeks. Talk about stinking the place out. A decent player not trying is totally unacceptable. Contributory factor in their ' potential ' relegation. Must have dragged the manager and squad down with his attitude. Agree...he is an irritating little squirt as well.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Every time I watch Keinan Davis at Villa on the box he seems to miss a really easy chance.

Alos had a massive sulk when he lost to Maddison in the semi finals of Fifa during the lockdown.

I think we were interested in him a year or two back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here