Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst performance under Poyet?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Palace had 55% possession and double the amount of shots. That is dominant away from home whichever way you look at it

Wow - 55%? Really dominant. Few (if any?) shots on target until right at the end.

It was a poor performance and a poor match and the atmosphere failed to get to the level at Leeds but I really don't understand the vibe on here tonight. Seems to be a real urge to big palace up when the reality is that they are as average as they were before but will helped them out massively at the end of the match. Hugely disappointing but we move on

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Get those rose tinted glasses off! The reason the crowd was so subdued in the 2nd half was because most reasonable fans could see what was coming and I don't think anyone was really surprised when the scum equalised, it had been coming for a while.

No Rose tinted glasses here - just don't feel the need to beat myself up or the players up for a below par performance.

Liverpool and Leeds were dominant for the first half of those matches - palace weren't dominant to that extent in any way, shape or form.

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
Wow - 55%? Really dominant. Few (if any?) shots on target until right at the end.

It was a poor performance and a poor match and the atmosphere failed to get to the level at Leeds but I really don't understand the vibe on here tonight. Seems to be a real urge to big palace up when the reality is that they are as average as they were before but will helped them out massively at the end of the match. Hugely disappointing but we move on

I think that's the point, Palace are very average and for long periods of the match they were the better, or at least most committed, team and that's what is so f***ing annoying!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I think that's the point, Palace are very average and for long periods of the match they were the better, or at least most committed, team and that's what is so f***ing annoying!

Exactly. Palace were dominant because we were terrible, they weren't brilliant but they still dominated the game and deserved the win

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here