Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst NEWBIES ever?

What should we do with the crap newbies?

• Ban em all

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • Ignore them

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters

Over the last 6 months we've picked up a whole host of new posters. Is it my imagination or are they are all crap? Can we chuck this lot out and wait for a better batch to come along? Now that we have a new board and new optimism, how about some decent newbies?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
You were a clueless newbie once, don't knock 'em

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ban them ALL.

Especially if they make duplicate posts as well thinking they are delivering "breaking news" but it was already posted about 5 hrs before...

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Over the last 6 months we've picked up a whole host of new posters. Is it my imagination or are they are all crap? Can we chuck this lot out and wait for a better batch to come along? Now that we have a new board and new optimism, how about some decent newbies?

name names

name names

All of em. Maybe we could operate a two tier board system. You get a 6 months trial in the Conference to prove your worth, then the worst ones are thrown out into the gutter (all of them in this case) and the better ones are accepted into the fold.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've noticed a lot of newbies seem fond of using textspeak.
This should result in an immediate and permanent ban.

I've noticed a lot of newbies seem fond of using textspeak.
This should result in an immediate and permanent ban.

Agreed. There are also some who seem to post nothing but smilies. 2000 smilie posts in 4 months? BAN!

Dandyman

In London village.
Burn them.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
What is the definition of a newbie, is it number of posts or how long you have been a poster? Am I stlll a newbie?

BHAboi

Jan 26, 2009
BHA
Ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban noob noob noob noob noob noob ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban noob noob noob noob noob noob ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban noob noob noob noob noob noob ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban noob noob noob noob noob noob ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban noob noob noob noob noob noob ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban noob noob noob noob noob noob ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban noob noob noob noob noob noob ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban noob noob noob noob noob noob ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban noob noob noob noob noob noob ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban noob noob noob noob noob noob ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban noob noob noob noob noob noob ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban noob noob noob noob noob noob ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban noob noob noob noob noob noob ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban noob noob noob noob noob noob ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban noob noob noob noob noob noob ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban noob noob noob noob noob noob ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban noob noob noob noob noob noob ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban noob noob noob noob noob noob ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban noob noob noob noob noob noob ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban noob noob noob noob noob noob ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban noob noob noob noob noob noob

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
ile sit on the fence on this one as im relatively new and at least 2,000 of my posts were ....:thumbsup:.. and most of the others were total dross. I dont imagine the statistics to change much so if its conference posting for me then so be it.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
maybe the cull should start at the top, seems to me that there are plenty of people on here with thousands of posts who spout nothing but shite, and others who BECAUSE they have thousands of posts seem to think they are better than others and have the right to start threads like this.

waiting patiently to get banned now:salute:

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
Just make them feel like second class humans until they prove their value.

Maybe create an inner circle of the great and good that isn't available to newbies like me?

Similarly don't let any new fans into Falmer without approval from proper fans first ;-)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here