Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst movie you have watched

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
pevenseagull said:
[B}
I used to work in a cinema and one summer had to sit through a Police Academy sequel over 20 times. TORTURE
[/B]

Ahh, classic Homer:
"When I first heard that Marge was joining the police academy, I thought it would be fun and zany, you know like that movie... 'Spaceballs'. But instead it was dark and disturbing, like that movie 'Police Academy'."

Worst film? Hmm, as others have said, too many to choose. Enjoyed the first two Austin Powers films. for all their reliably cheap laughs, but thought the third was just embarrassing. Not funny at all.
Also rented Gigli recently, despite having read all the negative press, but am a big Al Pacino fan so wanted to see how he fared in it. Didn't even get to his cameo, the efforts of uncharismatic Ben Affleck and J-Lo were just so dire. And dull.

Nowhere near as bad, but as a big Woody Allen fan, somehow dozed all through Deconstructing Harry. Very poor.

Oct 25, 2003
Tighe11 said:
there are so many but out of the Big blockbusters The Day After Tommorrow was a load of american garbage but good special effects and XXX o dear what crap how u can out snowboard a snow mobil is beyond me
don't forget outpacing an avalanche

xxx was VERY VERY shit

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Eraserhead ?
Vanilla sky ?

Are you both mad ?.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Something called "Equilibrium". I think that was the name - it was horrendous. A rip off of every dystopian novel every written, and it was trying so desperately to be the Matrix I nearly vomited.

Sean Bean was in it but he got shot in the face within the first ten minutes. A lucky escape if you ask me.

Oct 25, 2003
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
The first one was so bad you went back for seconds! :ohmy: :lol:
yeh- i have no idea why i gave it a chance- i absolutely hated the 1st one- maybe i was drunk?

i really can't remember what possessed me to watch it:(

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
SussexSpur said:
Ahh, classic Homer:
"When I first heard that Marge was joining the police academy, I thought it would be fun and zany, you know like that movie... 'Spaceballs'. But instead it was dark and disturbing, like that movie 'Police Academy'."
"why do you think i stayed in and watched all those police academy movies , for fun? , well i didn't hear anyone laughing , did you?"

*sorry all simpsons fans if that is a bit wrong

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here