Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst even loan player at the Albion

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Except Ashley Neal who was obviously the worst ever.

As per another thread my vote goes to that "special relationship" gem Valur Gislasson. Oh how they must have laughed in the Arsenal boot room as that one was finalised.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Except Ashley Neal who was obviously the worst ever.

As per another thread my vote goes to that "special relationship" gem Valur Gislasson. Oh how they must have laughed in the Arsenal boot room as that one was finalised.

Agreed. I can't think further than those two

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Who was the striker who played 30 minutes against Hull towards the end of the goldstone?!? He was really shit.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
O'Carrieul (or however he spells his name), Robbie Savage, that goalie we had against Orient and that goalie with a surname like Gay

Gay was a goalie we had on trail for pre-season - we never offered him a contract (I saw him paly in this game: Brighton v. Wolves pre-season friendly). I think the other two are a bit harsh, being that they actually made an impact on games (even though O'Cerrieul [sp] faded after a good debut against West Ham and Savage didn't do much).

I would like to nominate either Keith Lowe (loan from Wolves, never played) or Bagayogo (same, but from Milwall).

Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
0,,10433~4087425,00.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
damien hilton or dave martin

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Of course he wasn't near the worst, but in the spirit of pointing out players who have had a suprisingly good career since leaving here, I'd say Darius Henderson was pretty pony when he played a few games for us.

Sam Williams is truely the worst I can remember. He was just appalling.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sam Williams actually PLAYED, and even scored. Surely he can't rank as bad as the ones who came on loan and never even got on the pitch [Lowe, Bagayoko, etc]

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I didn't think Savage was that bad, just not worth the rumoured 13k a week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here