Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

worst Christmas present?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just three pressies this year - socks, smells and new winter coat, all good stuff

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
My father in law gets me lynx deodorant and shower gel every year and my wife gets a £10 voucher for m&s from him. Now i know its the thought that counts, but the tight f***er has just gone on a 25 day cruise around the caribbean

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
My father in law gets me lynx deodorant and shower gel every year and my wife gets a £10 voucher for m&s from him. Now i know its the thought that counts, but the tight f***er has just gone on a 25 day cruise around the caribbean

I know what you mean. my shaving foam is from the people with a new car outside and we are watching their new 50inch tv.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
No crap for me this Christmas - but my other brother hasn't been to visit yet so there is still time!!!!!!

He's the one who normally surpasses everyone's crap presents - lol

A couple of years ago he taped 2 x pound coins to a Xmas card for my son!!!!!

We laugh about it now - last year he arrived at my mum's and said he had forgotten her voucher and would drop it in - well she's still waiting for the voucher - he lives in Patcham - she lives in Shoreham and he hasnt been to visit her once this year!!!!

Oh well - we will see what he turns up with tonight or tomorrow if he arrives at all!!!!!

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Too early to tell but my uni dwelling son 'bought' me a book called Bhagavad Gita as it is.

I haven't got hooked on the story line yet

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Too early to tell but my uni dwelling son 'bought' me a book called Bhagavad Gita as it is.

I haven't got hooked on the story line yet

great book, do some research - all an allegory regarding the soul. one of the worlds books of formation.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Some Umbro aftershave. I saw it on sale for a quid in Poundland recently. It's the thought that counts though. :)

I am sure you can use it to clean the toilet

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here