• Fulham

Votes: 25 22.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Wigans has got a tree on it, I put it in there because I think the badge should have some sort of reflection on the team, what have Wigan got to do with a tree??

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I really like Scunny's, it's pretty creative. Voted for Fulham - it's shockingly boring.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Fair enough, I still think the tree is too dominant, they should have incorporated Wigan Pier in somewhere too.

In that case the Brighton badge should have a pier on it too, although no doubt the seagull is on it's way to nick some chips from the pier.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
whats wrong with the wigan one?

Cheltenham is proper shit though, will walk this.
All of this.

And to be honest, much as I despise them, why is Portsmouth's on here? That is the city crest the football club uses. It really isn't *that* gash.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
In that case the Brighton badge should have a pier on it too, although no doubt the seagull is on it's way to nick some chips from the pier.

Ours does everything it says on the tin, our nickname is the Seagulls and we've got a big f*** off Seagull on our crest. Wigans says nothing about them, the least they could have done was put on the only worthwhile attraction in their non-descript town.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Wigans says nothing about them, the least they could have done was put on the only worthwhile attraction in their non-descript town.

Pies?

I truly think Cheltenham's is dreadful - nearly as bad as Bournemouths.

I love Scunny's though, that would be my vote for best - don't know what that's doing in this list (nor Pompey's come to think of it)

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Johnny Foreigner here. I rarely find a badge I don't like. Full of history, full of interest.

Pompey's crescent is taken from the history of the city of Portsmouth. Crusaders embarked there, hence the crescent.
Same thing with Scunny's -- the North was the land of coal and iron, in the days when art like that was topical.

Fulham's is sort of 'meh'. I have seen it a hundred times, and 99 times out of a hundred I thing "La Liga? Bundesliga?" It looks Continental somehow.

Cheltenham is shit though -- and I bet it replaced something real. It reeks of 1986.

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm glad Portsmouth are doing badly in the poll. Worst badge in professional football, but those people don't deserve any distinction at all.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
But at least Portsmouth's is based on the city coat of arms (rather like our centenary crest was)

thumbnail.aspx

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Fulham. Looks like it was designed by an art student who knows nothing about football.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Cheltenham and Fulham progress to Europe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here