Votes: 8 5.9%
  • Morecambe

Votes: 24 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Anyone think man city's old badge is way better than the shite they have now.
old_crest.gif

Better than this:
manchester-city-club-badge-o.jpg

Also Liverpools was better before all the crap they put around it.
Old
Liverpool-80's-Club-Crest.gif

New
liverpool-fc-logo.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Apart from that though, isn't this a bit like the Champions League. Lots of build up and different rounds to determine who goes through to the final to be beaten by Barcelona. The Barcelona in this case being Bournemouth's badge?

:lol:

I'm going for MK in this group, by the way. Looks like something dreamed up by a bottom-of-the-class Year 10 Graphic Design student.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Crawley's, when we get round to it, looks like someone picked up Graphic Design For Dummies, and carefully selected every element from the Classic Football Badge Cliches section.

The plane is the piece de resistance for me. Brentford are quite close to Heathrow, but as far as I'm aware, they've never felt the need to celebrate this by embellishing their badge with a little Boeing 747.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Crawley's, when we get round to it, looks like someone picked up Graphic Design For Dummies, and carefully selected every element from the Classic Football Badge Cliches section.

The plane is the piece de resistance for me. Brentford are quite close to Heathrow, but as far as I'm aware, they've never felt the need to celebrate this by embellishing their badge with a little Boeing 747.

I'm presonally a fan of the 'gatwick triangle', that's really the soul of any club, the location of the local business park, ye know?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm presonally a fan of the 'gatwick triangle', that's really the soul of any club, the location of the local business park, ye know?

True. Perhaps we should have incorporated a rusty old dredger under the seagull when we redesigned our badge, in honour of our proximity to Shoreham Port.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
MK Dons logo i awful. But I do quite like Doncaster's if I am going to be honest.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
i dont like donnys , i also really like morecambe's

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here