• Morecambe

Votes: 24 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I know there was a thread on this a while back, and as the board is quiet due to international fixtures thought I'd do a poll.

Three Groups of five this week for the worst England has to offer, and the winners go into Europe next week to take on the worst they've got....

GROUP A

Bolton Wanderers

BoltonWanderers.gif

Doncaster Rovers

1264186404-doncaster-rovers.jpg

MK Dons

mk_dons.jpg

Chesterfield

0,,10435~8811509,00.gif

Morecambe

Morecambe_FC_New_Logo_Fat_Media.jpg

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Bolton's is the worst in english football by a country mile......................

I am fully expecting a Bolton v Torquay final

Oh, and voting buttons would have made things easier, but enjoy the manual totting up! :dunce:

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
MK Dons.

Apart from that though, isn't this a bit like the Champions League. Lots of build up and different rounds to determine who goes through to the final to be beaten by Barcelona. The Barcelona in this case being Bournemouth's badge?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
MK Dons.

Apart from that though, isn't this a bit like the Champions League. Lots of build up and different rounds to determine who goes through to the final to be beaten by Barcelona. The Barcelona in this case being Bournemouth's badge?
Bournemouth's is DREADFUL, so I agree.

Bolton's badge isn't all that bad, if they got rid of that stupid ribbon thing. In this group, MK's is toss as is Morecombe's. I'm undecided.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I like that Morecambe badge! Certainly not as bad as Bolton, or MK Dons. Rubbish badges, the pair of them.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The most important things about a badge are whether it has SOUL, CHARACTER or STYLE. MK's has none of the above, so gets my vote.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Bolton followed by MK Donuts. The Morecombe one is genius.

Will the new QPR one be included in subsequent groups? It is just awful.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
MK dons' makes little sense. One letter is on its side making you have to contort your neck to 'get' the badge, then when put together it looks like a wolf, or some archaic symbol.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
MK's is compounded by the fact it includes the date on which they STOLE the football club. Crass as well as shit.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm torn between Bolton's which is really shit and MK Dons which is really shit. Tough choice.

Oh hell I'm voting MK Dons because as well as being shit the club is wrong just wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here