Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

worried!!

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
im not usually one for moaning about this club i usually just sit back and watch people diss out the critisism of people at the club. Im only 18 so i dont have the best memory of the bad times at gillingham and that era but i must admit this is about the most worried i have ever been about this club. We are 17th in the league no wins in 7 games the team looks rather disjointed we have some players that wouldnt cut it in the lewes team and the majority of good players we have are on one month loans. The stadium looks like it is on the verge of yet another delay can it possibly get worse? Looking at the table you look at the teams u think can get relegated and you can only see about 5-6 capable and at the moment i think we could be one of the 6. I never understood the decision of letting wilkins go because i thought he was a very good prospect for a manager but adams is now in charge and we all need to get behind him. Take last time adams was here for instance his first few months everyone was getting on his back but once he built a solid team we pushed and look at were he took us!
Anyway keep the faith
B.H.A.F.C

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Hi Arong... and welcome to NSC.

While disappointed with recent home league performances, I have a slight more optimistic outlook. I think we have a core of decent players and expect out performances to improve.

If performances deteriorate or we were to lose crucial players... and if we are still in this position in February, then my faith will be coming under some serious pressure.

But for now, I am enjoying the ride.

Arong692

Oct 2, 2008
Thanks

I think i will keep the faith till at least saturday and then if we dont beat hereford a team that cant win for anything at the moment then i will be starting to get worried. I think kuipers is proving to be a week link in our team this year i no im going to get abuse for this but if you look at the last few weeks at least one of the goals was his fault leeds,cheltenham,northampton.....

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
Thanks

I think i will keep the faith till at least saturday and then if we dont beat hereford a team that cant win for anything at the moment then i will be starting to get worried. I think kuipers is proving to be a week link in our team this year i no im going to get abuse for this but if you look at the last few weeks at least one of the goals was his fault leeds,cheltenham,northampton.....

Interesting point about Kuipers, he has certainly dropped a few clangers in recent games. Maybe he's got complacent and needs some competition for his place? Maybe the back 4 are so rubbish lately that he's lost confidence in them and has started to do stupid things himself.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
While disappointed with

Bloody hell Titanic you've just nailed an NSC first!! The first person in the history of NSC to actually spell disappointed correctly! The 'SS' brigade of Dave the Gaffer, Uncle S and surely Das Reich ;) is just the tip of the 'iceberg' (excuse the pun) of dissapointed and dissappointed NSCers.

Titanic we salute you (even though you were responsible for the deaths of a thousand or so people circa 1912).

:bowdown:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Bloody hell Titanic you've just nailed an NSC first!! The first person in the history of NSC to actually spell disappointed correctly! The 'SS' brigade of Dave the Gaffer, Uncle S and surely Das Reich ;) is just the tip of the 'iceberg' (excuse the pun) of dissapointed and dissappointed NSCers.

Titanic we salute you (even though you were responsible for the deaths of a thousand or so people circa 1912).

Well, Thank You, Cheeky Monkey!

My children will tell you that I am the only person they know who sends gramatically accurate text messages, with every word spelt out in full, and appropriate punctuation! Sad, or what? :D

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

How come you know how to spell 'disappointed' so well ?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Take last time adams was here for instance his first few months everyone was getting on his back but once he built a solid team we pushed and look at were he took us!
Anyway keep the faith
B.H.A.F.C

Quite right, anyone rememebr Hull away? That was terrible, (and disappointing too :rolleyes:).

But we do need to get a grip on it soon if we are to make anything like a challenge for the playoffs.

KTF :albion2::albion2:

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
I'll only be worried if I find myself in a similar situation to being on the terracing at Hereford, 1-0 down to an own goal, 45 minutes away from losing league status and an uncertain furture.

We're NOT doomed!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Just imagine. Once NSC-ers start spelling TONGUE correctly, the skies the limit.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire

I'm disappointed you missed my correct spelling of 'disappointed' many moons ago, Mr Monkey :down:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
im not usually one for moaning about this club i usually just sit back and watch people diss out the critisism of people at the club. Im only 18 so i dont have the best memory of the bad times at gillingham and that era but i must admit this is about the most worried i have ever been about this club. We are 17th in the league no wins in 7 games the team looks rather disjointed we have some players that wouldnt cut it in the lewes team and the majority of good players we have are on one month loans. The stadium looks like it is on the verge of yet another delay can it possibly get worse? Looking at the table you look at the teams u think can get relegated and you can only see about 5-6 capable and at the moment i think we could be one of the 6. I never understood the decision of letting wilkins go because i thought he was a very good prospect for a manager but adams is now in charge and we all need to get behind him. Take last time adams was here for instance his first few months everyone was getting on his back but once he built a solid team we pushed and look at were he took us!
Anyway keep the faith
B.H.A.F.C

As Mariah Carey famously sung, "There can be Murray goals, when you believe
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill. Who knows what Murray goals we can achieve. When you believe, somehow you will. You will when you believe"

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Just imagine. Once NSC-ers start spelling TONGUE correctly, the skies the limit.

And what do you think about RECKON? That one really gets my goat.

Oh, and by the way, I believe you wanted "sky's" in your previous figure of speech.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here