Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
Lemmy bought me and the crew a couple of beers after we had set up the PA for a Motorhead gig in Crawley in the early eighties. He was extremely sweary and the chain smoker of chain smokers.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Chew on this, it's brilliant

https://youtu.be/arDLgz3KHYA

The band I have seen more than any other. From Brighton poly in 73 to Canterbury 2016. I have every record they ever released. For my 40th, an ex of mind took me to a gig of theirs where I met the band after the gig. Richard Coughlan (RIP) ran a pub in town. Jim lives in a Caravan over Oare way. Geoff gave me a CD...I moved to Faversham in part because they are from around here....

Absolutely love them.

But (heresy) the best bass was by the boy who was with them only for GHGPITN. Wash my mouth out......

Not really. He was good but there is only one Richard Sinclair. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
The band I have seen more than any other. From Brighton poly in 73 to Canterbury 2016. I have every record they ever released. For my 40th, an ex of mind took me to a gig of theirs where I met the band after the gig. Richard Coughlan (RIP) ran a pub in town. Jim lives in a Caravan over Oare way. Geoff gave me a CD...I moved to Faversham in part because they are from around here....

Absolutely love them.

But (heresy) the best bass was by the boy who was with them only for GHGPITN. Wash my mouth out......

Not really. He was good but there is only one Richard Sinclair. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Slightly off topic, I was lucky enough to see them with RC in 2005. Brilliant and distinctive drummer. We only missed out on supporting them recently ( despite their managers approval) because of Brightons twatish promo/gig cartel.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Carole Kaye (wrecking crew session musician)
Bernard Edwards (Chic)
Peter Hook
Jack Bruce
Mani
John Entwistle
Tina Weymouth (Talking Heads)
John Paul Jones
Paul McCartney
John Burke Shelley (Budgie)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here