Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Worlds sexiest cars

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Try telling that to my next door neighbour, he has been trying to restore an old example from the 70's and it's riddled with it!

Alfa made a complete feck up with the Alfasud and other 70’s cars by buying cheap Russian steel for their cars :down: Fabulous cars that did rust like a soluble disprin. I have a 1997 Alfa GTV with no rust at all though. The 70’s have blighted Alfas and still carry the stigma...as you have proved, even though it has been wrong for 40 years :down:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Maybe I overrated the car diversity on British roads. Everytime I speak to British people in Sweden they say that one of the big differences is that in Sweden there's only like three different cars on the roads.

One of them being Volvo obviously, and the other two?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
YOu say only three cars on the road Swanny. If you look under the skin of most modern cars there is a comon floorplan and running gear from 'families' THere are less the ten families making the vast majority of cars.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
YOu say only three cars on the road Swanny. If you look under the skin of most modern cars there is a comon floorplan and running gear from 'families' THere are less the ten families making the vast majority of cars.

Not going to argue with that as I'm completely clueless on this subject. Dont even have a drivers license and will probably never get one. Tell it to the British blokes complaining about Swedish car diversity!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Maybe I overrated the car diversity on British roads. Everytime I speak to British people in Sweden they say that one of the big differences is that in Sweden there's only like three different cars on the roads.

Volvo, SAAB and Koenigsegg?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here