Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] World's most stupid Rioter

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Well, grooming is exactly what my cat accused them of. I tried to explain. But he read too much Daily Express... (I hasten to add, that it wasn't me who had bought the paper that day)

View attachment 187006
How did you train your cat to stick his tongue out at the Daily Express?

A bit childish of him but very discerning.:lol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
How did you train your cat to stick his tongue out at the Daily Express?

A bit childish of him but very discerning.:lol:
I wish. He was probably getting wound up after reading something. He was a little bit racist. Always having a barney with the grey opposite.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Musk is facking weird, isn't he? Why is he even picking a fight with - apparently - the UK anyway? I'm guessing it's some kind of political points-scoring bollocks? Odd when North America rarely gives a shit about who does what in Europe normally. 'America First' and all that jazz.
He's a ****.

There, I said it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Pleased I never bought a Tesla. His NSC stock was very high 3 or 4 years ago. Before he went overt Alt Right and general meddling sh1tstirrer.
Didn't he make a tit of himself over an underwater catastrophe several years ago, where he though he could barge in like Virgil Tracy of International Rescue?

Thunderc*nts are go!

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Pleased I never bought a Tesla. His NSC stock was very high 3 or 4 years ago. Before he went overt Alt Right and general meddling sh1tstirrer.
ps - 'pleased I never bough a Tesla' is the NSC equivalent of 'Glad I didn't buy that house in Hampstead - it was right next door to a bloody Russian oligarch. Whites would have blackballed me!"

:wink:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
He’s definitely becoming more and more of a d**k. I think boredom must be playing a role in his more recent outbursts.
Did anyone watch that 3 part documentary on him, it was incredibly interesting, key takeaways:
- difficult upbringing
- stupidly clever
- so driven (by his upbringing)
- you wouldn’t goto the pub with him

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
He’s definitely becoming more and more of a d**k. I think boredom must be playing a role in his more recent outbursts.
Did anyone watch that 3 part documentary on him, it was incredibly interesting, key takeaways:
- difficult upbringing
- stupidly clever
- so driven (by his upbringing)
- you wouldn’t goto the pub with him
"stupidly clever"???

He is arguing with a spoof account for a CAT!!! :facepalm:
:lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This bloke's back in court today:

BBC:
"A man who looted cosmetics chain Lush during riots in Hull has pleaded guilty to violent disorder, burglary and racially aggravated criminal damage.

John Honey, 25, admitted three charges of burglary at Lush, the O2 store and Shoezone in the city on 3 August.

He also pleaded guilty to the racially aggravated criminal damage of a BMW and damaging nine other cars.

Judge John Thackray KC, the recorder of Hull, says he hopes to be able to sentence Honey later today".

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Drew-Jarvis.jpg

Drew Jarvis 19

He has been jailed for three years in a Young Offenders' Institution and made the subject of a ten-year criminal behaviour order. Judge Richardson asked what made Jarvis turn up and involve himself. His barrister said: "May I be blunt? Probably stupidity."

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/local-news/rioters-court-live-5-men-29730320

When your own barrister is nominating you for 'World's most stupid rioter' :laugh:

Stumpy Tim

ps - 'pleased I never bough a Tesla' is the NSC equivalent of 'Glad I didn't buy that house in Hampstead - it was right next door to a bloody Russian oligarch. Whites would have blackballed me!"

:wink:
I bought a BMW i4 instead of a Tesla because he's a twat. I'm sure I'm not the only one

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
So let's try and get this back on track :thumbsup:

bc44abcf2c2a4924ecd82fc422a98659Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNzIzMzAzNDU2-2.77078518.jpg

A 21-year-old who posted videos of himself “roaring encouragement” at rioters to his own Instagram account was jailed for two years.
Bradley Makin, of Simonside Road, Springwell, Sunderland, shared multiple clips of the disorder, including metal beer kegs and poles being thrown at police.The court heard Makin was identified by his Instagram username and arrested at his home by officers who found him asleep in his bedroom with a bag of brown powder, and one of white powder, next to him.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/cri...rown-court-instagram-washington-b1175724.html

:dunce:
Brown sugar AND white sugar! No wonder he looks a bit tubby.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Money talks?

Edit: is says "Elon Musk did not defame a British caver who helped in last year's rescue of trapped Thai schoolboys by calling him a "pedo guy", a US jury has found."

So, yes, money talks.
Yes the British caver who not only worked out where the schoolboys would most likely be if they were alive and got it bang on but also sketched out the route to get to them, the equipment needed and procedures to follow.
It's 'helped' because he's a modest fellow. Masterminded would be more apt.
Think we need a thread on all the ways Elon's a ****.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I think they are trolling us now. The latest asshat to be sentenced is Roger of Yew Tree Road. Neighbours with Rolf, Stuart Hall et al, one presumes.

Capture.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here