NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
This dick takes some beating

I saw this on Reddit, don't know the original source unfortunately

1000034694.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If there was a call put out to lay siege to Larry the Cat on the basis of his support for immigration, you could be guaranteed that their would be attendees. You know it would happen. Stupid knows no limitations.

Of course Larry supports immigration, he's bloody mixed race. What colour even is he? Different colours shouldn't mix, it's all wrong.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I'm certainly in no way anti Police and certainly not pro dumbass rioters, and we hadn't seen specifically what went before but I think that doesn't show that copper in a good light.
If that chap had cracked his head open and died, then as before some years ago the obvious headlines would've written themselves once again.
I can't imagine what it's like having to stand there and watch cocky, thick, liberty taking bell-ends knowing that I shouldn't really smash them in the face with my riot shield and i'd want so much to do the same but I think it shows a lack of common sense and control.
So what if the Court would say it was justified use of force, I'm not certain I'd want the months of worry about whether i might be losing my job and joining the crims in jail.
I think it was a fairly gentle tap with the shield, and a reasonable level of force. I think on the whole, the Police have been pretty good in not escalating things. In all the footage I have seen, it's only been the guy that had a Police dog set on his arse that I felt could have been dealt with using less force, he seemed to get a good punch in the ear as an extra when he was being cuffed.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
skynews-daniel-mcguire-riots_6650970.jpg

Michael Williams, 51

Williams, of Devon, was captured kicking a man in Plymouth city centre, before hurling bottles and rocks at police during disorder there. The 51 year old also told police a rock found in his pocket was for "healing purposes", which a judge dismissed as "ludicrous". He was jailed for two years and eight months after pleading guilty to violent disorder.

https://news.sky.com/story/the-men-who-have-been-jailed-for-rioting-so-far-13193109

:laugh:

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I think it was a fairly gentle tap with the shield, and a reasonable level of force. I think on the whole, the Police have been pretty good in not escalating things. In all the footage I have seen, it's only been the guy that had a Police dog set on his arse that I felt could have been dealt with using less force, he seemed to get a good punch in the ear as an extra when he was being cuffed.
In my opinion whether a fairly gentle tap there seemed to be no violent provocation, rather behaving like a tit and showing off to his fellow idiots.
I don't think it was excessive, however the first nudge was totally unnecessary as the dork had gone down the line past a few other more restrained and probably quite bored old bill.
The second nudge was more necessary if either was, but at the end of the day the thicket was just being a drunken dick flicking the Vs or whatever he was doing but not being violent.
Of course he may have been threatening the PC, in which case he should've been tasered and booted in the face whilst on the ground.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

So someone from the establishment (tick), who's not white (tick), who is against the far right (tick), has been arrested? That can't be right. Surely the establishment are against white people and support people threatening the far right?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
A little more subtle, but still bloody funny

This is actually quite sad when you read the story.

This is a young guy who grew up in care and had no history of online activism. Looks like he got swept up in the whole thing and put some of his internal racism into the public domain, just in the context of what was going on. Maybe he's a total scumbag and career petty criminal, who knows :shrug:

I'm not arguing that the result should be any different, inciting racial hatred is a serious crime.

However, it's a tad hypocritical to crow about it, no?

There was much grumbling on the JSO thread when their agitators got banged up for conspiracy, it seems the so called Liberal left are quite happy with a bit of authoritarianism and to punch down when it suits them.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
This is actually quite sad when you read the story.

This is a young guy who grew up in care and had no history of online activism. Looks like he got swept up in the whole thing and put some of his internal racism into the public domain, just in the context of what was going on. Maybe he's a total scumbag and career petty criminal, who knows :shrug:

I'm not arguing that the result should be any different, inciting racial hatred is a serious crime.

However, it's a tad hypocritical to crow about it, no?

There was much grumbling on the JSO thread when their agitators got banged up for conspiracy, it seems the so called Liberal left are quite happy with a bit of authoritarianism and to punch down when it suits them.
No, I hadn't seen any of his back story (source ?). However his solicitor would have put that all forward in mitigation and the judge would have had to consider all of it (and probably a lot else that we have no knowledge of) before handing out the sentence.

And 'Punching down' ? If you are asking for people to set fire to asylum hotels, or spreading racist lies you deserve a f***ing good (metaphorical) punch, no matter what direction you're coming from :shrug:

Woman named as first to share false Southport suspect rumour before riots says mistake ‘destroyed’ her

Better ? :wink:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here