Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World Sheepdog Trials, live RIGHT NOW on More4

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Anyone watching? That's a genuine question, I actually want to know if there is actually anyone, anywhere in the world, watching it.

:sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

#comeby

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
No, but thank you for reminding me, I saw a preview and the lady presenter was very easy on the eye...though it is a toss up between watching that and the footy.

Sheep-dogs, Fulham, sheep-dogs, Fulham....

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Is Sid Weighell commentating? He will be even more trill now Lancs. have won the cricket :smile:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Was just flicking through and remembered it was on, watched a couple of minutes and moved on! What part is the Isle of man TT champion playing in the series?

Guy_Martin_2011_002.jpg

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Was just flicking through and remembered it was on, watched a couple of minutes and moved on! What part is the Isle of man TT champion playing in the series?

Guy_Martin_2011_002.jpg

He was also on a program on BBC program about refurbishing a canal boat. You would of thought they would have got presenters who know a lot about sheep dogs.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is Sid Weighell commentating? He will be even more trill now Lancs. have won the cricket :smile:

I have no idea who the presenter was, having little expertise in the...er...field...of sheep-herding. I think he was a northern bloke, so I could hear above all the whistling and come-bys.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The Winner.

Aardman%20Shaun%20the%20Sheep.jpg

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I was watching it, my dog starting going mental with all the whistling the handlers were doing. was hilarious!!!

I'll have to get myself one of those whistles, so when my neighbour's pair start yapping, I can send them proper Hertz Van Rental :smile:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Guy_Martin_2011_002.jpg

I bloody LOVE Guy Martin. Pwoppa Maverick Legend in a world full of dolts & sycophants. :bowdown:

Forgot this was on tonight - so hoping it's on the 'Watch Again' wotsit. I used to really like One Man & His Dog back in the day, 'specially when a young Collie would get really over-excited & get the whole job hopelessly wrong! Drabble-tastic scenes. :clap:

ps Guy has still to gain his maiden TT victory, although it ain't through want of trying. He'll get one in the end though - coz good things come to those what wait (particularly when they're extremely talented, brave, & work their arses off).

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
when i saw the trailers i thought it was a comical ad for something. used to be the sort of thing BBC 2 put on at 11:50 on a Sunday evening.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Anyone watching? That's a genuine question, I actually want to know if there is actually anyone, anywhere in the world, watching it.

:sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

#comeby

World Sheepdog Trials. I imagine it had hundreds of thousands of viewers in Wales. It's their TV equivalent of Babestation.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ooh, you have to say that's magnificent; though Shep has been eliminated because HE WILL NOT LEARN.

barrydavies500_20937t.jpg

My FAVE commentator.

Saw the Sportsnight commentry of the 1991 cup replay against Liverpool and it had Barry Davies commentating.

When Small scored the equaliser in front of the North, Davies says "Small is offside surely? NO HE'S NOT, NO HE'S NOT the linesmans kept his flag down,"

Marvellous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here