Haywards Heath
Really enjoying this.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Very good tonight!

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Dreadful episode tonight, after a meh 3/5 last week it could’ve gone the other way but instead it’s limped to a 2/5 tonight and that’s it. I’m out. Wooden acting except for Lesley Mandaville and Helen Hunt, and maybe the Budgie in cage. Terrible script. Rubbish CGI and unbelievable scenes (not in a good way). Trying a bit too hard, especially with the PC aspects which stick out like a sore thumb given the period. The one thing that’s bugging me is the electric guitar in the band - did they exist in 1938/9 because it featured last week too? Thank heavens for a new Simon Reeve series on BBC2. I’ll be changing sides quicker than an Italian conscript.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Dreadful episode tonight, after a meh 3/5 last week it could’ve gone the other way but instead it’s limped to a 2/5 tonight and that’s it. I’m out. Wooden acting except for Lesley Mandaville and Helen Hunt, and maybe the Budgie in cage. Terrible script. Rubbish CGI and unbelievable scenes (not in a good way). Trying a bit too hard, especially with the PC aspects which stick out like a sore thumb given the period. The one thing that’s bugging me is the electric guitar in the band - did they exist in 1938/9 because it featured last week too? Thank heavens for a new Simon Reeve series on BBC2. I’ll be changing sides quicker than an Italian conscript.

You could always google :facepalm:

Ps the answers yes

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Maybe if you just sat back and just watched it as a piece of Sunday evening entertainment rather than clinically dissecting it, then you may have enjoyed it.
Or have you already written to Barry Took starting with why oh why oh why and finishing with the BBC really must do better than this.
The Americas is also very good but I suppose you will say that Simon Reeve should have worn a suit and trimmed his eye brows.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Maybe if you just sat back and just watched it as a piece of Sunday evening entertainment rather than clinically dissecting it, then you may have enjoyed it.
Or have you already written to Barry Took starting with why oh why oh why and finishing with the BBC really must do better than this.
The Americas is also very good but I suppose you will say that Simon Reeve should have worn a suit and trimmed his eye brows.

I tried, but it’s rubbish. It’s no Winds of War eh?!! Btw, Barry died a while ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here