Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WORLD EXCLUSIVE (New kit)

Apr 23, 2008
Shoreham
Me and my mate where at the Withdean earlier doing our coaching course and we saw Tommy Elphick, Nicky Forster, and Norman Cook doing a photo shoot for the new home kit. We only saw it from a distance but it is a very retro style blue and white (obviously) shirt with plain white shorts and blue socks.

Any thoughts?

:ascarf:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I would love to think the Albion are this organised, in the manner of other clubs, but can't help feeling they're unlikely to have even arranged a new sponsor at this early stage, let alone agreed on a kit design...

I would love to think the Albion are this organised, in the manner of other clubs, but can't help feeling they're unlikely to have even arranged a new sponsor at this early stage, let alone agreed on a kit design...

They were organised enough to sell off all of the remaining Skint shirts and they've obviously had plenty of notice that a new sponsor was needed.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World

See the Skint thread. I understand that ITW Construction are most likely to be our new sponsors.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
the club have had the kit ready in time for the last 3 seasons. This kit and the 2 away kits are ready already, but due to the sponsorship situation there is nothing on the front of the shirts.

when the sponsorship is announced, the logos will be made into transfers ready to be printed on the shirts, as what has happened over the past 3 or 4 of seasons

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
This next kit better be f***ing nice, our last few haven't been any where near as awesome as the first skint one. I want an amazing kit this time. Nothing less...

what?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...let's hope this time they get the right shade of blue.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Agreed - that Man City/Coventry blue we had a couple of years back was shocking!!

But we looked like Argentina and the shirt sold loads because it was so different.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
But we looked like Argentina and the shirt sold loads because it was so different.

It was the first home shirt in ages I didn't bother with. Utter toilet that Argie shirt was (and the stupid little apron at the front didn't help either).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here