Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World Darts

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
'PDC World Championships' please!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wow... Just wow.

My mate plays on the circuit and i've been to a number of the floor tourno's but i'd never heard of Richardson...!

I want Pipe or Anderson to win for what it's worth.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Wow... Just wow.

My mate plays on the circuit and i've been to a number of the floor tourno's but i'd never heard of Richardson...!

I want Pipe or Anderson to win for what it's worth.

Barney said he had never heard of him!
He played great though!

I can't see past Taylor for what it's worth

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Kirk Shepherd got to the final about three years ago, worked in a warehouse before turning professional and was 1,000/1 at the start!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Kirk Shepherd got to the final about three years ago, worked in a warehouse before turning professional and was 1,000/1 at the start!

Yep he did. He's also a bit of a prick but won't go down that road!

For what it's worth i just text my mate who plays saying i'd never heard of Richardson and he said 'everyone on the tour has - briliant player'. Still a top achievement - funny interview too!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sounds intriguing.

Is Adrian Gray, the Hastings lad, in the tournament this year? His ex (I think) girlfriend is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

Not sure who his ex is but unfortunately no he's not. He's not done so well recently and didn't even qualify for the UK Open this year. The thing is that you need to practice and not many family men can give up work in order to practice everyday and earn a living from darts. He has amazing talent (I've seen him do things like load 6 straight darts into the T20 and hit a Double one from about 12 ft standing on a stool at a 45 degree angle!) but it's so, so competitive now. The standard is unreal and once you slip out the World 32 as Adi did it's very hard to get back in... Esp as all the floor tourno's are seeded which is v harsh on people like my mate Andy and Adi too.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I suppose darts is like snooker (which I follow religiously) in that you have to keep practicing and if you don't put in the hours then you can slip down the rankings fast.

When I saw her I fell in love. Blonde and beautiful. :love:

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
I suppose darts is like snooker (which I follow religiously) in that you have to keep practicing and if you don't put in the hours then you can slip down the rankings fast.

When I saw her I fell in love. Blonde and beautiful. :love:

I guess like snooker, not being a team game relentless practice must be so boring and having won 5 world champs already he has
Probably had his day

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
Sounds intriguing.

Is Adrian Gray, the Hastings lad, in the tournament this year? His ex (I think) girlfriend is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

Any pics?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here