Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - The Final ….. finally.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I wonder how everyone is going to feel when MacAllister goes in the near future ?
Knowing our recruitment team, we'll replace with equal or better.

And knowing Tony, we'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

Just like we always do.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
The goal that Ali Mac made looked like the kind of, Guardiola influenced, football that Brighton's last few years have been reaching for. Wonderful touch and movement from our lad.

The frustrating thing is that England had the midfielders to do the same thing to France, but we didn't have a coach with the balls to set up positively. Instead of Bellingham and Foden pulling strings and playing one touch passes, we had Stones and Maguire at walking pace. I hope Southgate is watching this and taking note of what is needed for the future.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Kolo Muani has looked keen. He was shocking for my Eintracht Frankfurt side in Football Manager…

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Going on about France's lack of energy and linking it to possible bug, possibly but they've played conservative football all tournament. It's never been a high energy pressing game from them.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Well at least we know how good Martinez is at running the clock down.l, if Argentina need to waste some time.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Is this really the same team that beat England? Just not in the game.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Fair play, £500 a ticket and he’s spent the day dressed like that with a big silly sign 😂
Needs someone with a sign saying “Was hoping to see old friends 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 But they never turned up”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here