Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - Day Twenty - The Quarters Begin

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Mac is Messi's legs. Very interesting to see the way they move together. Mac is the one that allows Messi to drop deep and find space. He's such a calm and intelligent player but they've done a job on he and Messi by making sure the ball is kicked over them.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
he elephant in the room is cards being wiped out after this round. So the players start acting up

But 2 yellows in the quarterfinals still means a ban for the semi-finals

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Dutch need to bring De Ligt on for Timbers as he’s gonna get himself sent off soon.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Mac is Messi's legs. Very interesting to see the way they move together. Mac is the one that allows Messi to drop deep and find space. He's such a calm and intelligent player but they've done a job on he and Messi by making sure the ball is kicked over them.
THat's how I've seen what (little) I've watched . . . mot quite a mini me, but a pack horse in support.

What great experience for an already great player.

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
What great experience for an already great player.
I’m quite excited to see our WC players back on English soil playing for BHA - surely this experience will be a confidence boost for them and up their Club performance even further?

Back to this, has anyone kept track of how many are on a booking here and who misses Semis?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Ali Mac to take a penalty? If so, what number?

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
He's been getting a lot of stick. But he's been fine.
🤔 I think it’s been a hard match to ref and he’s battled through but he has definitely made some very questionable calls.

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I’ll be honest, this feels like some sort of destiny for the Dutch, they could have lost this so many times and haven’t

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here