NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
769A42F1-1D42-4299-96A7-F0E6EB4C915A.jpeg
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Not bitter much in the studio. Wayne unlucky he f***ing went through the player. Now discussing how they played the ref. FFS Wales lost to a better team.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Timing is everything for a nation like Wales where the flow of quality players is limited. A WC happens every 4 years. Players can peak and trough in between. Calling Ed Turns. #FeelingSad

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Not bitter much in the studio. Wayne unlucky he f***ing went through the player. Now discussing how they played the ref. FFS Wales lost to a better team.
Awful bitter commentary. Not one of them said Iran were better. Even has the cheek to say Iran "probably" shaded the 2nd half :ROFLMAO:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I only saw the second half but that was magnificent footballing drama. Exactly what you want as a neutral from your world cup games.

I really, really hope we win tonight now otherwise by my maths we'll be going into the final round of games with all four teams having a chance to progress/get knocked out.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Now they are talking about Wales beating England ffs. And they call the English arrogant!
Lol. Let's face it. They're shit.

Manager didn't have the cojones to take off Ramsey who was absolute turd.

Maybe in another 54 years they'll find other aging has beens to compliment the bang average rest.

Scraped into the WC, 1 cheap penalty and then bottled it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here