Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - Day Eleven

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Just goes to show that every big team can have a bad group game.

Clearly 9 changes was never likely to work for France today against a fired-up Tunisia.

It shouldn't take away from the fact that as champions, they're still the side to beat.

But there's nothing for England, Brazil and Spain to worry about based on today's showing.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I have little sympathy really - they played a second string French side which neither of the other teams got
I have no sympathy- I wanted Tunisia to go through. I was saying it is a shame for Tunisia.

Deschamp fcuked up - his B team is a D team.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
The Australian manager is like an Aussie Sean Dyche.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I still think Mbappe is a little overated. He's got devastating pace but not the style and panache Theirry Henry had
Cue Mbappe hat trick against us

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Population of Denmark 8 mill Oz 25 mill. Also some of the individual attempts at playing football would have embarrassed me!! Well I did play for Chailey....now defunct for aggressive behaviour, well after my time...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
0FB440C7-37D8-4A77-AE95-AF5A6F041743.jpeg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Defender Ben White has left England's World Cup squad in Qatar to return home for personal reasons.

The Arsenal player is not expected to return for the remainder of the tournament, England said in a statement.

"We ask that the player's privacy is respected at this moment in time," it added.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Go Mackie!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Defender Ben White has left England's World Cup squad in Qatar to return home for personal reasons.

The Arsenal player is not expected to return for the remainder of the tournament, England said in a statement.

"We ask that the player's privacy is respected at this moment in time," it added.

Sad for the lad. Let’s hope it doesn’t generate the usual number of guesses as to what the issue is and respect his privacy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here