Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World Cup B Team

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Obviously you will be supporting your respective countries if they are at the world cup. I am supporting England.

I noticed someone mentioned their B-Team. Which is your B Team?

Mine is Ecuador after I spent six months there and they are a quality nation!! Just hope we dont make the same group.....

If I cant get England tickets then I am going to try getting Ecuadorian tickets.

Come on Ecuador :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

Trigger said:
I thought yoy'd be supporting the Aussie's Trigger especially one particular state.................

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
i should suport the italians being 1/4 azzuri! but i must admit the giant killing mentality does come into play if they play aginst a lesser nation. ie losing to korea last time

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Probably the Aussies.

It's always nice for these minnow sporting nations to have their day in the sun.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's a toughie.

If i go with family it has to be Italy, but thats no fun. I should also go for my adopted homeland but sadly Japan don't really inspire too much passion in me. I think I'm going to have to go for one of the minnows. Probably Trinidad or an African country. Australia can f*** right off.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
BarrelofFun said:
If they wanted sun, they would probably be better staying in Australia.

*gets his coat

But it will be during the Oz winter so Europe will be the place to be.

*sure signs of boredom setting in*

mine would have to be the Aussies as well.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Deutschland. Although I'm more than ready to watch the wheels come off Klinsmann's ramshackle VW during the group stages...:down:

Infernal Optimist

Aug 15, 2003
garry nelsons left foot said:
It's a toughie.

If i go with family it has to be Italy, but thats no fun. I should also go for my adopted homeland but sadly Japan don't really inspire too much passion in me. I think I'm going to have to go for one of the minnows. Probably Trinidad or an African country. Australia can f*** right off.
[/QUOTE

Not sure I am interested in anybody other than England. Totally, agree with this fella's last sentence though :lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Trinidad & Tobago if Bobby Z gets a call up....
What he said. Bobby Z ought to get a call up, he'd walk into their team.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Silent Bob said:
What he said. Bobby Z ought to get a call up, he'd walk into their team.
Jamaica did this I seem to remember. i.e. qualify thanks to the hard work of less talented but committed journeymen, only to then fill their squad at the tournament with average Premiership players who thought Kingston was an alternative name to Hull or a smart Surrey town.

It's a bit shit and I'd lose repect for them if they considered going down this route.

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Simster said:
Jamaica did this I seem to remember. i.e. qualify thanks to the hard work of less talented but committed journeymen, only to then fill their squad at the tournament with average Premiership players who thought Kingston was an alternative name to Hull or a smart Surrey town.

It's a bit shit and I'd lose repect for them if they considered going down this route.
Well they asked Bobby to join them before but he would have missed West Ham games and he wanted to stay and fight for his place.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
would have to poland after spending a lot of time there and making polish friends. or one of the smaller african nations.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here