Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World Cup 2010 Trivia

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Anyone got any interesting World Cup 2010 Trivia or tricky questions?

Post it here!

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Which team lost the most amount of games but still qualified for the World Cup?

How many Loses?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
England (82) and Scotland (74) have both been knocked out of a WC without being beaten.

Who else has this applied to? (I don't know the answer)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I guess its also possible to win the world cup without winning a game (other than by penalties of course)

Last edited:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
England (82) and Scotland (74) have both been knocked out of a WC without being beaten.

I thought Scotland were the only team to have been knocked out without loosing a game!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Which player is the oldest to have scored in a World Cup finals tournament and how old was he?

Which player scored a hattrick for his country, but did not score for his club?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I thought Scotland were the only team to have been knocked out without loosing a game!

England went out of the 82 game having not lost a game and only conceeding 1 goal. We won all three of their group games, beating France 3-1, Czechslovakia 2-0 and Kuwait 1-0. In the second stage they drew 0-0 against West Germany and Spain. West Germany qualified for the semi finals beating Spain 2-1.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
England went out of the 82 game having not lost a game and only conceeding 1 goal. We won all three of their group games, beating France 3-1, Czechslovakia 2-0 and Kuwait 1-0. In the second stage they drew 0-0 against West Germany and Spain. West Germany qualified for the semi finals beating Spain 2-1.

Oh!

That's one i'll have to change for the pub quiz

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009

Cameroon were eliminated from the first group stage in 1982, having drawn all three group games. Eventual winners Italy also drew all three matches in the same group, but sneaked through having scored one more goal than Cameroon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here