Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Are YOU going?

How/when are people getting tickets?

Who are you going to support/watch?

Accomodation?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
my mates trying to organise his stag do out there, got a feeling thats gonna be a tad hard to do :D would be bloody cool (and expensive no doubt) though!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
my mates trying to organise his stag do out there, got a feeling thats gonna be a tad hard to do :D would be bloody cool (and expensive no doubt) though!

Got sent the ticket prices today and they are not too bad, about 35 euro's for the group games and the final seemed to be in the region of 150 Euro's.

In 2002 the final ticket I was allocated would have cost over $300.

Jul 20, 2003
My cousin's lived in Berlin for a few years and is looking to buy a home in the city soon - if it does then

Yes I'm going, he'll get the tickets, I'll watch anyone and I'll be staying with family

nice

(it is in Germany isn't it?)

Scandinavianseagulls25

Nov 27, 2003
First I´m gonna apply at FIFA and then the swedish football associasion...

in portugal we got follow team tickets... the most expensive seats.... and it was crap seats.

this time we gonna get swedish tickets, and then try to get english and german tickets.... we can always sell them :dunce:

We gonna get a housemobile/caravan or whatever it´s called in english :)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Are YOU going? hopefully.

How/when are people getting tickets? f*** knows.

Who are you going to support/watch? England if I can.

Accomodation? f*** knows.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
if anyone gets "crap" tickets for
cologne,
schalke,
frankfurt,
kaiserslautern,
dortmund or
borussiamönchengladbach
you can sell them on to me -

all are within 2 hrs drive of home (cologne and schalke being my favourites- but am not fussy)

..... i promised my son (9 years old - since the 25th dec drinking out of a brighton dude mug every morning, - since yesterday listening to tom hark on his discman ) i would get him tickets for the world cup 2006 as we were watching the wc 2002 on tv... it didnt seem a rash promise at the time, but the demand seems huge here so yes please, 4 crap tickets for any of these stadiums ... and i will buy -

meanwhile i will be trying every trick in the book including entering the mastercard lottery that runs here,,, the more you spend the better your chances!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
My Aunt lives in Cologne. Was going to try and get her to sort me out some tickets if they open them up to local people in the same way that happened in France.

If not, will try and get some through the FA.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i want too go , don't care what games i see (although it would be nice ) , sleep whereever and now just have to get tickets , :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here