Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World Chico Guess the Player - Tiebreaker!

OK - please note. THIS IS FOR LUSH AND TURKEY ONLY!

First person to guess this player get's the T-Shirt. Slightly different rules - you can keep guessing but only after the other player has had a guess. e.g. If Turkey has first guess, he can only guess again after Lush has guessed or I have posted another clue.

Let the games begin!

It arrived yesterday and is all the rage!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Ok here goes...

Andy Crosby.

I'll withold my thinking in case it's wrong. Wouldn't want to give Lush any help! :lolol: :jester:

Lush

Mods' Pet
Whoooo Hooooo!!!

:clap: :clap2: :clap:

Stumpy Tim, you can stick your "Don't worry Lush - it was only meant for people with a 100% workable brain, and being a woman you don't qualify" DOWN UNDER AND UP YER ARSE!!!!

Thanks Turkey for such a closely fought contest. I don't really do T-shirts - so as gallant runner up would YOU like the Chico T-shirt?

Lush said:
Whoooo Hooooo!!!

:clap: :clap2: :clap:

Stumpy Tim, you can stick your "Don't worry Lush - it was only meant for people with a 100% workable brain, and being a woman you don't qualify" DOWN UNDER AND UP YER ARSE!!!!

Thanks Turkey for such a closely fought contest. I don't really do T-shirts - so as gallant runner up would YOU like the Chico T-shirt?

And you beat the inventor of the game as well. :clap2: I thought Coxy was on a winning streak for a while.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
A much need 3 points to tie the game in the last round. Superb stuff. Best game yet. :jester:

Simon

Jul 5, 2003
Well played Lush :clap2:

I had a good 24 hours of glory, but faded away.

Enjoyed playing for a change!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here