Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Work

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I cant stand this anymore. I might see if I can freeze myself until 3pm tomorrow.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Redhead said:
I gave up ages ago, my boss is going home at 1 to watch Argentina and I have to stay in the office, he doesnt even like football, :down:

They're all streamed live on the BBC website :)

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
pasty said:
LOL - you don't work in my office do you? I'm a techie print analyst and I'm off sick:p

If only it was that simple. My old job was a system admin, which I left 4 months ago to become a trainer. They have not yet back filled my old job, so when ever the other person goes sick or on leave I have to cover for him.

What really winds me up is that the problems are outside of my control since our IT department deal with it all. They have just got the printers back on line after moving them to a different server, but have not set the permissions or defaults correctly so every time people go to print, the printer is expecting the paper type to be letter insteead of A4. I tried to call the IT department to get them to sort this out but the person I need to talk to is in the server room (which does not have a phone) sorting the other 100 odd printers that the council use. This means I am having to manually adjust everone settings. :censored: :censored: :censored: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wardywonderland said:
What really winds me up is that the problems are outside of my control since our IT department deal with it all. They have just got the printers back on line after moving them to a different server, but have not set the permissions or defaults correctly so every time people go to print, the printer is expecting the paper type to be letter insteead of A4. I tried to call the IT department to get them to sort this out but the person I need to talk to is in the server room (which does not have a phone) sorting the other 100 odd printers that the council use. This means I am having to manually adjust everone settings. :censored: :censored: :censored: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Just switch it off. Then on again.
:thumbsup:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Dick Knights Mum said:
that made me laugh Commander.

Thank you. Unsuccessful so far.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I just done a poo that was half light brown in colour and half really dark greenish colour. I was drinking red wine last night, could this have caused such a phenomenon?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here