Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Work bonus/gifts

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As per usual, absolutely f*** ALL (except for an email from the manager "thanking us for all our hard work").

Yeah, cheers.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
- £200 because the !!!!! in the Tax office have taxed me on last years expenses AND I'm still paying tax on a company car I haven't had for 6 weeks since I changed jobs

f***ing wankers :angry:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
how can that sort of money be justified, it'd make a massive difference to my life . . .well maybe not my life, but my year !

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
chicken run said:
See that little red dot on your chest :smokin:
I've got 2 of them...........have you got an apprentice??

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Bluejuice said:
Sorry to disappoint but this is a government scheme and most companies will offer it to you if you ask them. My company are making the same fuss about it, as if they're doing us a favour.

You're not disappointing me mate, that's exactly my point!

They make a big song and dance about all these shite tarted up excuses for benefits, like they're really treating us special, and expect us to be impressed, grateful and not bothered about the lack of real 'cold hard cash' rewards.

It sucks.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
My Christmas bonus is being 'available' on a mobile on Christmas day and charging £1200 for the pleasure, oh and the same again on boxing day ditto NY and the 2nd.

I'm also getting a trip to Dubai to see the A380 test flying in a few weeks all expenses, so i'm considering that as a little pressie too.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Sod it. I see your £15K and raise you £20K. Well, depending on how much money the Post Office has in it's safe.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
HampshireSeagulls said:
Sod it. I see your £15K and raise you £20K. Well, depending on how much money the Post Office has in it's safe.

Remember, it's always quite useful to pop into the post Office when you're taking your shootgun to be cleaned. They're usually very helpful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here