Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Words With Friends

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
can't you make him play any quicker? this is dull!!!

Thats the BEAUTY of it, you just play when its convenient. Go back to it in a quiet moment or when you're pissing about with your phione, do your word then forget about it till later. Most games go on for days, sometimes weeks at a time. I've got about a dozen games on the go at the moment, so its nearly always my turn with somebody.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
aaargh... days? weeks??

I'm off back to Word Twist on Facebook.... it's all over in a couple of minutes!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have 20 games on the go at a time and it's not often it won't be my go. A lot of people I play against are Americans so I'll usually have 10 or so goes to take when I wake up of a morning.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I,ve only just noticed there are triple word squares.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Until I got games with all you lot I was playing maybe two or three moves a day on each of my games now no sooner have a I been that I have another one. might be a delay for me for a while, got some work to do :)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Easy and I often just get into a SMUTFEST in our games. Our last game featured ORGY, QUEER, SPUNK (which became SPUNKY) and MAYO

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Is ther any way to save these usernames in the game?
btw what is yours El Pres?

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
CharlieMunday if anyone fancies pitting there wits against a northerner.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Easy and I often just get into a SMUTFEST in our games. Our last game featured ORGY, QUEER, SPUNK (which became SPUNKY) and MAYO

:lolol:
Its got to the point now where I'll sacrifice a better scoring word for a SMUTTY one. You usually win anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here