Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Words With Friends

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Bit late to the party I know, but I got a new phone today and have installed this, so if anyone wants a game I'm available. :thumbsup:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I am game frutos, my username is sten_super. Is yours Frutos??

Not sure if you saw my post in another thread but my "Words with Friends" has gone mental and duplicated our game three times, I seem to be able to take a turn in all three games (which are saved at different stages in our game), yet nothing actually happens. In other words, I think you win...

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Box of Frogs - available for Words with Friends.

Not sure if you saw my post in another thread but my "Words with Friends" has gone mental and duplicated our game three times, I seem to be able to take a turn in all three games (which are saved at different stages in our game), yet nothing actually happens. In other words, I think you win...

Haha weird. I will challenge you to a new game.

Nope, it's SteveJ301 :thumbsup:

Oh dear, in that case I've just challenged a randomer...

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Username Monsieur Le Plonk for anyone who wants a game - a good chance to get some wins under your belts

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
My username on WWF is zeetha if anyone else fancies a game :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wordsmith is where its at. 3 strikes and the turn passes, none of this trying infinite different combos till something works malarky.

It also accepts better "dodgy" words as well. Like jew and wog. Not that I'd advocate their use of course, but they do score quite well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here